Sugar Audio's Filterizor Q Pro/Free 2D/3D Multi Channel Equalizer, Filter & Effect

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Filterizor Q Pro

thanks for the information , I did not read it in the manual ;)
for dynamic EQ curious to see that! 8)
peace and love for all.

I checked the cpu load and I found this plugin being VERY efficient (in the free version at least).
This is becoming hard to resist :-)
I think a very important feature to add (if not already present in the full version) would be automatic gain compensation in the main output. I find this extremely useful (game changing actually) in the few plugins that have it. Just a suggestion :-)

JoMas wrote:I checked the cpu load and I found this plugin being VERY efficient (in the free version at least).
This is becoming hard to resist :-) ...
Thank you, we have spent a lot of time to optimize it. I'm not a fan of doing too much automatically but AGC is indeed an interesting feature.
Sugar Audio - Sweetest Audio Plugins
http://www.sugaraudio.com

In the upcoming version the highest linear/zero phase filter mode uses less than 1% of CPU in the audio thread on an old test notebook - even with filter links and 20th order filters. When changing filter parameters it rises to 2%. :) BTW the screenshot is from the new version, I'm experimenting with a new UI theme, hope you like it.
LowCPUZeroPhase.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sugar Audio has updated Filterizor Q Pro & Free - the multi channel equalizer, filter & effect VST, VST3, AU & AAX audio plug-in - to version 1.2.1.

We have implemented some new features and performance/visualization/optimization tweaks for both the Pro and the Free versions.

The update is free for existing customers.

Changes:
- Existing Mac AU format users only: the plug-in type has been changed (thanks to new features). Please only update if you have ended your projects and/or saved presets of your settings before.
- 25 instead of 10 link chains for more flexible multi track complementary and creative EQing (Pro).
- Native MIDI mapping features with saving into projects/presets added (Pro).
- Linear/zero phase multi threading (Pro).
- Default filter response resolution is now at -18 to +18 dB for more subtle adjustments (Free/Pro).
- Channel names in spectrum contain now L/R/M/S characters in two channel mode for additional identification (Pro).
- Keys Up/Down add/subtract 0.1dB gain, Left/Right add/subtract 1ct frequency (Free/Pro).
- OS X High Sierra compatibility (Free/Pro).
- Side chain improvements (Pro).
- AU format mono compatibility (Free/Pro).
- Alternative key input handling implemented and MuLab/Bitwig key input fixed (Free/Pro).
- Double left/right click on resize tringle switches between display modes (Free/Pro).
- Fine lines between receives and at 0 dB filter response in parallel mode, results in better position finding for filter addition and key "Y" = EQing two neighboring tracks (Pro).
- Filled filter response graphics of received channels in parallel mode (Pro).
- Silver/grey default theme (Free/Pro).
- Drop down list box mouse wheel support (Free/Pro).
- Glitch free internal bypass (Free/Pro).
- Performance optimizing (Free/Pro).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thank you for the free version, i've trying nowadays and imho is stunning...

If i could suggest just some (simple) add:

1: hpf/lpf at 3 dB slope (very usefull for a lot of situations)...

2: (facultative) a cheat sheet (changing depending the instrument/application) in a zone of the GUI you like (very usefull to newbies or as learning tool)...

3: some (bypassable) exciter/saturator stadium post EQ or some analog filter, to use it not only for cuts/corrections (until now i find usefull just for this) but also for giving colour/warmth/character while boost...

This imho achieve perfection and more important than dynamic EQ (there's a lot out there) or AGC... But at least, by the way, my congrats for this fresh product...

Turello wrote:Thank you for the free version, i've trying nowadays and imho is stunning...

If i could suggest just some (simple) add...
Thank you for your great feedback. I assume that you are requesting these features for the free version, because the Pro version has almost all of your wishes:

1) Up to 20th order with high slopes, you could chain more filters/instances in the free version with identical filters but of course this is a little bit inconvinient.

2) The preset manager of the Pro has frequency zone (including well known titlings) as well as instrument ready-to-start presets. For beginners I would additionaly recommend this chart as a starting point (I'm not sure if everybody here already knows it): chart

3) All five filter models (including the one in the free version) are analogue modelled, resulting in zero to extreme phase distortion, a little bit saturation and of course ringing with zero latency and extreme settings. When creating a filter chain, any shape of resonance could be modelled. Another bit of additional tube saturation or soft clipping would be great anyway.

I've never tried the pro version so don't know all specs but i talk/request about the pro version (absurd request all that for the free IMO!)... So excuse me about my distraction/misunderstanding (and english not my first/native language), for now i'll try to use the free pre compressor... About the 3 dB low slope, it happens i need it especially for Mastering (my job/work) and i almost solved with Acon Digital EQ... By the way i'll look forward for some new develope to buy... :-)

Turello wrote:So excuse me about my distraction/misunderstanding...
By the way i'll look forward for some new develope to buy... :-)
No problem, and it seems to be a good week to buy something new, everywhere and at Sugar Audio. :)

Return to “Effects”