RIP Malcolm Young

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

[====[\\\\\\\\]>------,

Ay caramba !

Although he was pretty much always in the background, a true LEGEND of R&R. May he keep on rocking in heaven.
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

Optimal number of audio plugins is one more than you currently have.

:(

Thunderstruck was the song that initially inspired me to become a drummer back in the day.

May he rest in peace.
My solo projects:
Hekkräiser (experimental) | MFG38 (electronic/soundtrack) | The Santtu Pesonen Project (metal/prog)

It's funny, when I was a kid I wasn't into AC/DC at all, though I did lean toward the heavy stuff though... Iron Maiden, Dio, Ozzy, early Van Halen, early Motley Crue, etc. etc... looking back, AC/DC was just good ol' Kick Ass Rock and Roll... timeless, really...
You need to limit that rez, bro.

At 4 years of age I used to sit in front of the TV with a tennis racket waiting for AC/DC to come on Countdown. When they did, my tennis racket and I would go off. Shortly after that I got my first guitar. Thanks Malcolm, for setting me on this awesome lifelong journey of guitar playing and music discovery. RIP :neutral:
Intel Core i7 8700K, 16gb, Windows 10 Pro, Focusrite Scarlet 6i6

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”