Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 New#KVRDeals
overhishead
KVRist

266 posts since 21 Jan, 2007

Postby overhishead; Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:58 pm Re: Free FM Synthesizer Dexed (VST Windows and Mac)

need to update the envelope gui to modern standards. no reason to emulate the primordial earliest method of adjusting the parameters of an FM synth.

let the numbers stay the same, but does anyone else think the envelopes could get a better GUI method?

cheers.
GoblinJack
KVRer

28 posts since 17 Jan, 2005

Postby GoblinJack; Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:25 pm Re: Free FM Synthesizer Dexed (VST Windows and Mac)

Logic 10.2 on High Sierra OSX is not seemingly able to find Dexed versions 0.9.0 through .9.3 in the components folder (library or home locations). Has anyone had any luck, or could give advice? Thanks!

edit: a restart and version .9.2 cured me!
fanodu1
KVRist

39 posts since 3 Jun, 2017

Postby fanodu1; Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:00 am Re: Free FM Synthesizer Dexed (VST Windows and Mac)

overhishead wrote:need to update the envelope gui to modern standards. no reason to emulate the primordial earliest method of adjusting the parameters of an FM synth.

let the numbers stay the same, but does anyone else think the envelopes could get a better GUI method?

cheers.

+1
Norrin_Radd
KVRist

107 posts since 2 Jan, 2012

Postby Norrin_Radd; Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:27 am Re: Free FM Synthesizer Dexed (VST Windows and Mac)

fanodu1 wrote:
overhishead wrote:need to update the envelope gui to modern standards. no reason to emulate the primordial earliest method of adjusting the parameters of an FM synth.

cheers.

+1

Oh my, yes!

On another topic, I sure do wish there was a way to restrict the polyphony of the VST to 1 (which is massively different than mono). I don't want the notes to have any portamento on them, especially when you start playing really fast notes live.

Not sure if the original had that, but it sure would help me out for the way I play. I REALLY want to get rid of FMDrive as my go to FM VST, which has this functionality (but 32bit, yaaaarg)
A heaping dose of outrageously goofy synth tracks, scores and chiptunes.

http://www.mattcreameraudio.com
Previous

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Instruments