Repro | Orion soundset released

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello!

Here is Orion for Repro-1.

Orion for Repro-1 has been designed to capture the spirit of the great Blade Runner 2049 soundtrack.

Orion

Hence is perfect for making modern soundtracks like Blade Runner 2049, Stranger Things and cinematic, synthwave and ambient music.
Orion replicates the sound from the well known synths Pro-One and Yamaha CS-80.
These patches sound analog, with character and warmth. You can expect sounds with plenty of low-end frequencies and sweet distortions.

It is formed by sequences and arps with a renowned 80’s fell, lush cinematic leads and pads, unique and original keys, smooth and silky Vangelis style synths, dystopian ambiances, deep basses, bass loops and punchy percussion loops.

In a nutshell — simple ideas that will allow you to easily make whole tracks.

All the 128 patches are “ready to go” and are responsive to modwheel and velocity.

Orion is at the introductory price of 16 € + VAT.

All the best!
-Adrian.

Hi there!
I've just uploaded a patches demo, covering all patches categories:

https://soundcloud.com/complex_sound/re ... tches-demo

Cheers!
—Adrian.

Hello!

Finally here is the presets walkthrough: https://youtu.be/DDrAGsW-JdE

Best,
—Adrian.

Just a reminder, the intro price for Orion ends this Monday 27th at 12:00 UTC +1; during the morning.

All the best!
—Adrian.

Are these tagged for the browser? Still finding some Diva and Repro libraries coming out not making use of the tagging.

Can't seem to get the paypal button to do anything.

aMUSEd wrote:Are these tagged for the browser? Still finding some Diva and Repro libraries coming out not making use of the tagging.
I need to explore in deept this function, perhaps I'll make use of the tags in a future if necessary.

aMUSEd wrote:Can't seem to get the paypal button to do anything.
Sometimes the PayPal button goes offline for a short limited time, specially during high volume sales. Still you can purchase with credit cart.

Cheers!
—Adrian.

Actually it seems to be a Chrome issue (on Mac perhaps) as in Safari I was able to buy it, in Chrome it's actually just displaying the Paypal icon but not a clickable link

Going to have to tag these myself I think so I can import them into Komplete Kontrol (NKS) (edit - actually not so easy without patch notes)

Return to “Soundware”