TrackSpacer - First plugin by Wavesfactory

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hmmm, Elevayta Space Boy doesn't seem bad too. Is trackspacer going to be on sale anytime soon? 59€ is a pretty breaker for me.

TheKid wrote:Hmmm, Elevayta Space Boy doesn't seem bad too. Is trackspacer going to be on sale anytime soon? 59€ is a pretty breaker for me.
Haven't tried Space Boy, but I've heard it has a lot of latency. TrackSpacer is zero latency.

Also, right now we're having our Anniversary Sale, you can get TrackSpacer with up to a 40% OFF: http://samples.wavesfactory.com/anniversary-sale

Do you want to see a preview of TrackSpacer V2?

Check out our Facebook page and "like" it to be informed of all our news.

http://www.facebook.com/wavesfactory

wavesfactory wrote:Do you want to see a preview of TrackSpacer V2?

Check out our Facebook page and "like" it to be informed of all our news.

http://www.facebook.com/wavesfactory
looks pretty sweet.

dw

Just posted a mention of v2 to the Avid Pro Tools forum. Folks from Wavesfactory should go there and promote it to the Avid users. Also, if it isn't yet, you should make sure it's listed on Avid's official AAX chart; that'll bring you some free publicity. They're keen on getting AAX plugins listed, because PT11's release is imminent.

http://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?p=20 ... ost2044991

Chris Conlee

so trackspacer 2 or Elevayta Space Boy? or something maybe betteR?

trackspacer kinda feels sluggish and not fluid in fl12...
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Just picked this thing up with the Black Friday sale. Been eyeing this for a week. Glad to get it on sale. This thing is sweet. Replaces SpaceBoy for me. It sounds great on bass with the kick as the sidechain input. As with all of these plugins, it doesn't fix sloppy playing, but can make great takes groove even more.
My band eluvia | FB | Tweets | SC | Me on ABC

SuperFly76 wrote:Just picked this thing up with the Black Friday sale. Been eyeing this for a week. Glad to get it on sale. This thing is sweet. Replaces SpaceBoy for me. It sounds great on bass with the kick as the sidechain input. As with all of these plugins, it doesn't fix sloppy playing, but can make great takes groove even more.
whats better than spaceboy ? :)
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Caine123 wrote:
SuperFly76 wrote:Just picked this thing up with the Black Friday sale. Been eyeing this for a week. Glad to get it on sale. This thing is sweet. Replaces SpaceBoy for me. It sounds great on bass with the kick as the sidechain input. As with all of these plugins, it doesn't fix sloppy playing, but can make great takes groove even more.
whats better than spaceboy ? :)
Spaceboy was cool, but it hasn't worked for me for a long time. Buggy, crashes my hosts, lots of audio glitches, etc... Also, isn't it 32 bit only? Stopped using Elevayta plugins a while back because of this. Also, last time I checked, no updates.
My band eluvia | FB | Tweets | SC | Me on ABC

I've been using this plugin since it was first released. It can clean a mix up massively fast. Anybody who does lots of mixing should grab this while it's on sale. Also don't forget to go in and play with the advanced settings they will make a big difference to the usefulness of this thing.

JJ
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

any experiences how it is compared to NOVA GE?

Caine123 wrote:any experiences how it is compared to NOVA GE?
No need for the GE version, even the free Nova blows Trackspacer out of the water IMHO.

I dunno. I've tried both. Trackspace is absurdly easy to use and has no sound quality issues. For something like what nova does I'd rather use Melda Dynamic EQ with its sidechain active. It is as flexible as anything out there. Nova is a nice dynamic EQ though. I just think that setting it up sidechained or even setting up Melda, which I think is cleaner all around, Takes lots more time for not much better results. The flexibility gained doesn't really make up for the extra setup time to me.
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

Ah_Dziz wrote:Takes lots more time for not much better results.
Setting up Nova for sidechain triggering is ridiculously easy and the results are far better than using Trackspacer.

soulone82 wrote:
Ah_Dziz wrote:Takes lots more time for not much better results.
Setting up Nova for sidechain triggering is ridiculously easy and the results are far better than using Trackspacer.
Can you run through a quick step-by-step or point me to a video that shows it? I am currently undecided between Nova GE ($25 sale) and TrackSpacer ($29 sale). Is there a special mode in Nova that does the "opposite of the sidechain input" TrackSpacer thing?
Last edited by MogwaiBoy on Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Effects”