New synth: Aparillo by Sugar Bytes

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Aparillo

Daags wrote:
Cinebient wrote:Mhhh, nice but i don‘t hear the real magic in the demos yet.
if the magic isn't in the audio, then it is surely in the 'Orbiter' / Sound Morphing interface panel.
Looks good for a touch screen.

:singer: "Show me the way to Aparillo!" :singer:

;) :party:

Cinebient wrote:
Daags wrote:
if the magic isn't in the audio, then it is surely in the 'Orbiter' / Sound Morphing interface panel.
Looks good for a touch screen.

I don't have the energy.

I hope that bundle upgrade price stays as it is, I'll definitely be upgrading
Amazon: why not use an alternative

I'll try a demo I like the concept... Not all that convinced by the demos.
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

VariKusBrainZ wrote:I hope that bundle upgrade price stays as it is, I'll definitely be upgrading
Just spotted the offer. Awesome :hyper:

thecontrolcentre wrote:
VariKusBrainZ wrote:I hope that bundle upgrade price stays as it is, I'll definitely be upgrading
where are you seeing the offer ? do you have to log in to the web account ?

Daags wrote:
thecontrolcentre wrote:
where are you seeing the offer ? do you have to log in to the web account ?
Yeah. Its in your account once you've logged in.

Going through the demo presets, some truly wonderful stuff here. :party:

I've always been sort of lukewarm towards FM synthesis, this feels different though, probably because of all the modulation options.

As for user patches, lots of things to tinker with, and feels a bit perplexing right now even with the Orbit screen.

So far it seems like this synth is geared towards, but certainly not limited to, evolving type of sounds. Which means it's right up my alley. :phones:

Early assessment: Me likey. :tu:

The GUI looks really fun to play with!

Listening to a few sound demos, not sure the sound quality is there to grab my interest. I'll likely still download the demo just to play with the interface a bit.

That's because the magic is in the effects and limiting to hell. I was listening to Orbital "in Sides" in the background and when their demo came up I just went "wtf??" and even "In Sides" is limited enough. Terrible demo. Crap marketing.

You're all just a bunch of consumers with no critical mind at all. :party: "This is the new s**t!" says MM. Buy, buy, buy... it's so true.

I will consider it if/when I can demo it myself. No limiting or effects.

Could be good. I like SB stuff. But the demo video is not convincing or exciting, at all. Just the usual boring modern marketing... :yawn: Stuff it.
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. - Jiddu Krishnamurti

Some interesting presets... I'm getting some rather decent sounds out of it.

Still, think the demos on the site are meh.
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

A lot of reverb on a most of presets.
Mac Studio
Cubase 13, Ableton Live 12

So... is this a virtual FS1r at last?

plugin'd out wrote:So... is this a virtual FS1r at last?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Instruments”