Syntronik [update March 2018: New T-03 Bonus Content & 4-for-1 bass synth promo] available

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Syntronik 1

I really think it would be good if there were a master effects section, like Sampletank. Cpu can get out of hand with effects per channel, and sometimes I just want the same effect covering all four channels. Also, could we get individual outs too?i know this can be done in Sampletank but I have grown fond of Syntronik's interface.
If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

braj wrote:I really think it would be good if there were a master effects section, like Sampletank. Cpu can get out of hand with effects per channel, and sometimes I just want the same effect covering all four channels. Also, could we get individual outs too?i know this can be done in Sampletank but I have grown fond of Syntronik's interface.
Thanks for the suggestions, definitely forwarding them to the team. This is also possibly an argument for or at least a different take on bringing some of the things people really like about Syntronik into SampleTank (which is another similar request that I've fielded around forums/social media).

Thanks Peter!
If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:
braj wrote:I really think it would be good if there were a master effects section, like Sampletank. Cpu can get out of hand with effects per channel, and sometimes I just want the same effect covering all four channels. Also, could we get individual outs too?i know this can be done in Sampletank but I have grown fond of Syntronik's interface.
Thanks for the suggestions, definitely forwarding them to the team. This is also possibly an argument for or at least a different take on bringing some of the things people really like about Syntronik into SampleTank (which is another similar request that I've fielded around forums/social media).
+1 :tu:

I am liking Syntronik, and I also like how SampleTank sounds as well. I really that hope these two product development teams can produce some synergy in each others workflows!
Windows 10 and too many plugins

We've added a huge set of bonus content for Syntronik Pro-V: New instrument sounds and expanded oscillator library

A bit off topic.....I see the upgrade to Sampletank 3 is $99 at the moment. How long will that price be available?

EDIT: Found it, it’s until the end of December.

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:We've added a huge set of bonus content for Syntronik Pro-V: New instrument sounds and expanded oscillator library
Thanks for mentioning this, Peter. There is no indication on the IK site about this, BTW. In fact, if I go to my IK User Area, under Syntronik Sound Downloads... it still says "Sounds Released 05-26-2017". The dropdown list has this new file in it... but again - there is no indication that it is new, or not part of the original set ( there are 24 files in the list... the other 23 are the originals). Don't know if this makes sense, but the point is - it is not obvious or clear that there is new content to download for us Syntronik users. So -- I appreciate you posting it here! :tu:

Merry holidays - and thanks to the team for the updated content..

Joe

Good job filling out the Pro-V library, that actually was one of the smallest, so that's cool. I'm downloading it now :)

jdoo wrote:
Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:We've added a huge set of bonus content for Syntronik Pro-V: New instrument sounds and expanded oscillator library
Thanks for mentioning this, Peter. There is no indication on the IK site about this, BTW. In fact, if I go to my IK User Area, under Syntronik Sound Downloads... it still says "Sounds Released 05-26-2017". The dropdown list has this new file in it... but again - there is no indication that it is new, or not part of the original set ( there are 24 files in the list... the other 23 are the originals). Don't know if this makes sense, but the point is - it is not obvious or clear that there is new content to download for us Syntronik users. So -- I appreciate you posting it here! :tu:

Merry holidays - and thanks to the team for the updated content..

Joe
No problem. Sometimes we post the news on our site and email people after I already spoil the news and share it around forums and such and that would be the case here, but still noted so we can find the best way to notify everybody as soon as possible in these cases and perhaps add something to the User Area that better explains these types of additions/updates too. Thanks!

braj wrote:Good job filling out the Pro-V library, that actually was one of the smallest, so that's cool. I'm downloading it now :)
Great, hope you enjoy it! I think this is a great set of content and hope you do too.

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote: No problem. Sometimes we post the news on our site and email people after I already spoil the news and share it around forums and such and that would be the case here, but still noted so we can find the best way to notify everybody as soon as possible in these cases and perhaps add something to the User Area that better explains these types of additions/updates too. Thanks!
It would be a nice addition to the user area if there was a "recently added" notification section where we could easily spot any recently updated versions or bonus content.
Windows 10 and too many plugins

zzz00m wrote:
Peter - IK Multimedia wrote: No problem. Sometimes we post the news on our site and email people after I already spoil the news and share it around forums and such and that would be the case here, but still noted so we can find the best way to notify everybody as soon as possible in these cases and perhaps add something to the User Area that better explains these types of additions/updates too. Thanks!
It would be a nice addition to the user area if there was a "recently added" notification section where we could easily spot any recently updated versions or bonus content.
...or as a sorting option. Thanks for the suggestion!

I don't know if it makes total sense with this product since there is no real init state, but I keep double clicking controls hoping to go back to "zero" but that isn't implemented. I know zero is not zero when the sound sources are samples.
Last edited by braj on Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:
zzz00m wrote: ...It would be a nice addition to the user area if there was a "recently added" notification section where we could easily spot any recently updated versions or bonus content.
...or as a sorting option. Thanks for the suggestion!
This!

will there be bonus content for the rest of them or at least some of them?

not a deadly secret, I hope.

Return to “Instruments”