ToolChain by RS-Met (Free Multi Tool - Analyzer,Effects & Filters)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Whats the connectikn between RS-Met and Soundmote?
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Nice find - thanks :tu:

It includes the two paid for plugins; Straightliner and Echolab which is great but is there a catch somewhere? They are still for sale as separate plugins...
Anyway, it's good to have some of the old freebies back in 64bit.
γνῶθι σαὐτόν

VariKusBrainZ wrote:Whats the connectikn between RS-Met and Soundmote?

Soundmote uses the RS framework as far as I know

ere2learn wrote:
VariKusBrainZ wrote:Whats the connectikn between RS-Met and Soundmote?

Soundmote uses the RS framework as far as I know
Right explains the GUI similarities.

I just got the email from Soundmote about this release stating that PrettyScope prototype Is built in
Amazon: why not use an alternative

This is very cool of him, I still use some of his tools (midi analyser etc) so nice to see the updates. Surprised to see Straightliner, I always liked it's sound but couldn't justify it's asking price. So I'm happy. But feel cheap. :)

Talking of Straightliner, anyone had any luck assigning parameters to the controls? You can right-click controls in AcidDevil etc and assign it to a Meta parameter which is visible to the host. Doesn't look like that's possible in Straightliner?

GaryG wrote:This is very cool of him
:wheee:
Yes in deed it is....thou I prefer seperate files for each plugin I can't really be more pleased to see the x64 thing happen to these great plugins, when CrossOver is included my smile will become a complete circle :D ...ehrm..does that mean my face will fall out of my head? :clown:

Great. Love RS-Met's stuff. :)
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Couldn't get it to work in multiple DAWs, win 8.1 64... Just FYI

-Cheers

*sry to be more specific: it loads fine, but freezes crashing the DAW when trying to load a preset.
Even Bitwig, where plugins are not supposed to crash the host.

kingtubby wrote:It includes the two paid for plugins; Straightliner and Echolab which is great but is there a catch somewhere? They are still for sale as separate plugins.
no catch. i just need to update the website...

yes, soundemote uses my framework and also yes, the "scope" module is a (cpu-based) prototype of soundemote's prettyscope (which is gpu/open-gl based)

btw. that also means that some of the features, you see in soundemote products - most importantly, the modulation routing system - will soon be available for toolchain as well :party:

it loads fine, but freezes crashing the DAW when trying to load a preset
uuhh...i did't see this over here yet. is the audio running, i.e. the host is in "play" mode during the attempted preset load (should actually work as well, but i'm using mutex locks, so it might be some multi-threading issue (deadlock or something?).....hard to say)
My website: rs-met.com, My presences on: YouTube, GitHub, Facebook

Thanks for this, it's pretty neat. Every time I launch logic it rescans the plug-in for some reason though.

Music Engineer wrote: uuhh...i did't see this over here yet. is the audio running, i.e. the host is in "play" mode during the attempted preset load (should actually work as well, but i'm using mutex locks, so it might be some multi-threading issue (deadlock or something?).....hard to say)
Its ok, I got it working. Turned out to be an installation error: the error of me installing it incorrectly :oops:
I 'can' tell you how to crash it, if you want.

-Cheers

Its ok, I got it working. Turned out to be an installation error: the error of me installing it incorrectly :oops:
I 'can' tell you how to crash it, if you want.
ok, good to hear. but yes, please tell me what caused the crash so i can handle installation errors more gracefully

edit: eventually, i'll have installers - but not yet
Last edited by Music Engineer on Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

deleted double post

Music Engineer wrote:
kingtubby wrote:It includes the two paid for plugins; Straightliner and Echolab which is great but is there a catch somewhere? They are still for sale as separate plugins.
no catch. i just need to update the website...
Good to know - Thanks :)
γνῶθι σαὐτόν

Return to “Effects”