Valhalla license: unlimited personal?

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi folks,

Thinking about picking up some Valhalla verbs.....

.....could anyone tell me: what, if any, are the restrictions on multiple installs?

I need to install on 3 separate computers, and this is possible with Xfer, U-he and FabFilter stuff for example as they give you unlimited installs for personal use.

So how does Valhalla approach this?

Thanks! ........ D

From the FAQ's on the Valhalla DSP website:
Can I Install The Plugin On More Than One Computer? For Example, Can I Put It On Both A Desktop And Laptop Machine?

You can install the plugin on as many computers as you own and personally use. None of my plugins “phone home” or rely on internet connectivity for protection, and are not locked to a specific machine ID. I strongly feel that customers should not be treated like potential criminals. Just be sure to remove the license from your computer when you sell that computer. In short, I trust you folks.

That's great, thanks!

I don't own any Valhalla plugs but I may have to re-evaluate them just because I prefer to support devs who don't treat customers "like potential criminals". :tu:

That's right dude, with the exception of Cubase, i only buy software that has this unlimited personal install policy!

Return to “Valhalla DSP”