Syntronik [update March 2018: New T-03 Bonus Content & 4-for-1 bass synth promo] available

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Syntronik 1

don1thedon wrote:There was an email announcement but I suspect the problem may be it is within a flyer advertising the product "Syntronik SAM now with 42 new instrument presets only $/€24.99". It could be that people ignore this as a Sales promo (as I did) as they know they already have the product.
Aha, yeah you're exactly right and exactly what I did too - Saw it advertising the product but not the additional sound banks.

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:
mcbpete wrote:Just wondering how non-KVR users are meant to know about these bonus packs (other than religiously checking the drop down menus in their user account) - Cant remember seeing any emails regarding these PRO-V and SAM expansions
There should be emails for these bonus sounds sent out, please make sure you are opted in for mailings.
I never got any email notices regarding Syntronik. I was just lucky to catch forum posts regarding the bonus content. And I do receive IK promotion emails for everything else.
Windows 10 and too many plugins

FYI The Syntronik SAM email I received was dated 13/01/2018 (received 00.00 hrs UK time). I've also since received a "$/€50 off Ampeg SVX 2 and more - NAMM Slam coupon" promo email (received 16/01/2018).

I am having the email issue addressed, too. Thank you for posting your experiences with email updates and the downloads.

don1thedon wrote:
mcbpete wrote:Just wondering how non-KVR users are meant to know about these bonus packs (other than religiously checking the drop down menus in their user account) - Cant remember seeing any emails regarding these PRO-V and SAM expansions
There should be emails for these bonus sounds sent out, please make sure you are opted in for mailings.
Peter,
There was an email announcement but I suspect the problem may be it is within a flyer advertising the product "Syntronik SAM now with 42 new instrument presets only $/€24.99". It could be that people ignore this as a Sales promo (as I did) as they know they already have the product. It was your prompts (here & GS) that made me go search for the extra sounds, it was only then that I found the Pro-V extras - I had totally missed these before Xmas (probably similar rationale).

Ditto. I thought it was a sales promo as well vs an addition to the current product
I read more than post = I listen more than I talk

don1thedon wrote:
Peter,
There was an email announcement but I suspect the problem may be it is within a flyer advertising the product "Syntronik SAM now with 42 new instrument presets only $/€24.99". It could be that people ignore this as a Sales promo (as I did) as they know they already have the product. It was your prompts (here & GS) that made me go search for the extra sounds, it was only then that I found the Pro-V extras - I had totally missed these before Xmas (probably similar rationale).
+1 yep.
If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:Note that we have released bonus content for Syntronik SAM

Registered users of the Syntronik SAM synth can download the free update from their User Area and enjoy 42 all-new instrument sounds and an expanded sampled oscillator library.
I can't access the new SAM content; my download page says my download is expired.
I wish I could sing as well as the voices inside my head...

http://www.cdbaby.com/darkvictory

DocAtlas wrote:
Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:Note that we have released bonus content for Syntronik SAM

Registered users of the Syntronik SAM synth can download the free update from their User Area and enjoy 42 all-new instrument sounds and an expanded sampled oscillator library.
I can't access the new SAM content; my download page says my download is expired.
Well.. to be technically correct - you CAN access it, but will have to pay $10 US for the privilege of doing do. :wink: On a serious note, this is something that Peter said (on the prior page here), that he was taking back to the folks in the home office. It makes sense that IK will move this content under the "Additional Content" list, but apparently they were having technical difficulties doing that last week. I am hopeful this will get corrected asap.

jdoo wrote:
DocAtlas wrote:

Well.. to be technically correct - you CAN access it, but will have to pay $10 US for the privilege of doing do. :wink: On a serious note, this is something that Peter said (on the prior page here), that he was taking back to the folks in the home office. It makes sense that IK will move this content under the "Additional Content" list, but apparently they were having technical difficulties doing that last week. I am hopeful this will get corrected asap.
There will be no need to reactivate, this issue should be corrected today. You may want to check again as it may be corrected already.

How hard would it be to have a separate section for bonus content downloads?

Doc Brown wrote:How hard would it be to have a separate section for bonus content downloads?
Each new product is part of the regular product, so it is best placed where it is. The issue is resolved with an extension to the download period each time new content is release as part of the regular/main product.

Hi Peter,

If this is going to be the policy, has it been decided how long the extension period will be? On this occasion mine was extended by a whole 2 days, which is quite frankly ridiculous :o

It needs to be 2 weeks minimum (ideally longer) to give people who are away/not tied to their computer all day/on vacation, sufficient time to download the files.

MikeCallon wrote:Hi Peter,

If this is going to be the policy, has it been decided how long the extension period will be? On this occasion mine was extended by a whole 2 days, which is quite frankly ridiculous :o

It needs to be 2 weeks minimum (ideally longer) to give people who are away/not tied to their computer all day/on vacation, sufficient time to download the files.
Your extension should have been (and will be policy) 30 days. If you are not seeing that in your IK User Area please let IK Support know and they'll take a look at your specific account.

MikeCallon wrote:Hi Peter,

Your extension should have been (and will be policy) 30 days. If you are not seeing that in your IK User Area please let IK Support know and they'll take a look at your specific account.
Good to hear - will do - thanks Peter

Doc Brown wrote:How hard would it be to have a separate section for bonus content downloads?
Each new product is part of the regular product, so it is best placed where it is. The issue is resolved with an extension to the download period each time new content is release as part of the regular/main product.

Does the whole instrument need to be downloaded in its entirety to receive the added bonus content or is it just a supplemental update to add to the existing content?

Thanks Peter

Return to “Instruments”