Dmitry Sches Diversion 2

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Diversion

Bodhisan wrote:It’s hard for me to get into Thorn, only - and I repeat - only, because I’m so looking forward to an updated Diversion, which already holds so many possibilities with those filter combos and other osc dials and dodads. I like so many additions in Thorn and hope to see them (and more) in the upcoming update of Diversion. I just don’t need another synth...call me boring if you wish, but I already forget about half the synths I’ve got now, for crissake. So...any concrete news on a Diversion update?
+1

Diversion is great as is, though I wouldn't mind having the glitch sequencer and that big phat "boost" knob from Thorn in it.
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

<delete>
Last edited by egbert101 on Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<List your stupid gear here>

I very much hope the 'current' Diversion will get the Intermediate GUI size, just like Thorn :love:

If he can add mouse-wheel support and a resizable gui.. ok most the features in Thorn with Diversions innards.

Id be happy
Ableton Live 10, Korg Monologue. Various vst's and effects

And ability to rate presets like in u-he synths and many others.
VST instruments now include hundreds of stock presets so I think this is one of the features that should always be there.
How else can you remember which ones you like?
A huge time saver.

I kept demoing Thorn up to the last moment but did not buy it in the end. I too would love to see the GUI improvements applied to Diversion.

lnikj wrote:I kept demoing Thorn up to the last moment but did not buy it in the end. I too would love to see the GUI improvements applied to Diversion.
My thoughts exactly. Thorn looks great, but Diversion was also on sale for the same price earlier this month, and the feature set appeals to me more.

Diversion is tiny GUI wise though, hopefully Diversion 2 comes out at a decent upgrade price with Thorns GUI improvements. :love:

Anyone using Diversion in NKS compatible devices (Native Instruments S Series Keyboard or Maschine) may be pleased to know I have converted the entire Factory and Collaborations addon banks to NKS and also made a template pack to integrate it into the hardware (including controller template map, browser thumbnails and database files). All required files are here (in the Diversion subfolder):

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ulf40cicmwzu ... ChOwa?dl=0

and an info with instructions on integration is in the root folder

The NKS patches also have audio previews generated by Christos Adamos on the NI forum
Last edited by aMUSEd on Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.

The only two synths I anticipate right now - Zebra3 and Diversion 2.

Igro wrote:The only two synths I anticipate right now - Zebra3 and Diversion 2.
Same, and in both cases it seems to be a crap shoot when they may or may not come out.

So yeah 2018 is 3/4 over now...

machinesworking wrote:
Igro wrote:The only two synths I anticipate right now - Zebra3 and Diversion 2.
Same, and in both cases it seems to be a crap shoot when they may or may not come out.

So yeah 2018 is 3/4 over now...
Good things take time, I'm sure when these plugins come out they will revolutionize the synth world.

Diversion is £37.99 at the moment (27 Sep - October 15) at PB!
https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/ ... -Diversion

Is there likely to be a good update price for Diversion 2 or should I just wait?

ScottZ wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:01 pm Is there likely to be a good update price for Diversion 2 or should I just wait?
If existing Diversion 1 patches won't be compatible, getting it at that price will be worth it anyhow. If not or if you don't care about presets at all probably wait.

Return to “Instruments”