Blue cat annouce Axiom

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Axiom

OMG :love: :love: :love: :love:

Blue Cat's Axiom is our new multi effects processor and amp simulation software for guitar and bass. We are very excited to unveil this new software at the NAMM Show this week, on booth #16300.

https://www.bluecataudio.com/Blog/previ ... he-limits/

:hyper: :hyper:
Last edited by hivkorn on Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Would be nice if this was a Destructor 'upgrade' as there seems to be quite a bit off crossover with that

mcbpete wrote:Would be nice if this was a Destructor 'upgrade' as there seems to be quite a bit off crossover with that
Destructor and/or Late Replies...
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Their website is currently offering a 20% discount on Late Replies and Destructor so I'm hoping that means they realize how close they are to Axiom and will give a nice upgrade path.

jsp1979 wrote:Their website is currently offering a 20% discount on Late Replies and Destructor so I'm hoping that means they realize how close they are to Axiom and will give a nice upgrade path.
Yeah, you're right, looks like the Axiom page specifically says there'll be an upgrade path...
By the way, upgrade paths will be available from the Destructor and Late Replies plug-ins, so we offer you 20% off these plug-ins until the end of the NAMM show.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Ha...they added that "upgrade path" part after I read it this morning so they must be monitoring the thoughts here on KVR.

That's fantastic news - thanks for finding that quote whyterabbyt. I've both Destructor and Late Replies so I wonder if there'll be an even cheaper route to get Axiom for GAS-whores like me !

mcbpete wrote:That's fantastic news - thanks for finding that quote whyterabbyt. I've both Destructor and Late Replies so I wonder if there'll be an even cheaper route to get Axiom for GAS-whores like me !
Same here.

This is more than just GAS for me. The virtual instrument hosting feature sets this apart from the other guitar plugin suites imo. At this point I'm wondering if they're going to implement midi sequencing capabilities so we can program different performance tracks for the hosted instruments. Could really open up some possibilities for live performance.

the release is expected in Q2 2018.
and
we offer you 20% off these plug-ins until the end of the NAMM show.
Eh? How does that work? NAMM is over at January 28..

fese wrote:
and
Blue Cat is going to offer a special upgrade price for owners of either Late Replies and/or Destructor for when they release Axiom.

So they're giving you a limited window to buy the other two upgrade path products until the end of NAMM.

Q2 doesn't start until March, so it'll be a little while before it's released. Meanwhile, play with Destructor and Late Replies and enjoy the awesome guitar tones you can from that already. :D

<delete>
Last edited by egbert101 on Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
<List your stupid gear here>

Tappistry wrote:
fese wrote:
and
Blue Cat is going to offer a special upgrade price for owners of either Late Replies and/or Destructor for when they release Axiom.

So they're giving you a limited window to buy the other two upgrade path products until the end of NAMM.

Q2 doesn't start until March, so it'll be a little while before it's released. Meanwhile, play with Destructor and Late Replies and enjoy the awesome guitar tones you can from that already. :D
Argh, I’m blind or stupid or both... “these plugins”, not “this plugin” :dog: thanks for clearing that up.
I already have Destructor, so I’m quite curious about axiom and the upgrade price!

Tappistry wrote:
mcbpete wrote:That's fantastic news - thanks for finding that quote whyterabbyt. I've both Destructor and Late Replies so I wonder if there'll be an even cheaper route to get Axiom for GAS-whores like me !
Same here.

This is more than just GAS for me. The virtual instrument hosting feature sets this apart from the other guitar plugin suites imo. At this point I'm wondering if they're going to implement midi sequencing capabilities so we can program different performance tracks for the hosted instruments. Could really open up some possibilities for live performance.
Same here. Being able to host instrument and plugins within would be massive for me.

Peavey's Revalver will also host VSTS, and sounds really good.

But I don't fire up any ampsim other than Destructor anymore. It's got Tone. It's one of about three plugs that I'm a total fanboi for.

Axiom will be an auto-buy for me, the sooner the better. :D

looking good

Return to “Effects”