TAL Sampler

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
TAL-Sampler

Made some FL Studio based themes. Legend in the lower left corner displays preset name & 3 used colours (background, text & "highlight" [unnamed]). Download the image if you're struggling, & open in new tab for larger view. Will probably produce some more combinations in future :tu:

Would be nice to save these colour themes internally for easier switching/sharing 8)

@audiosabre
Great looking color scheme. Many thanks!

Here is my AKAI S1000 color scheme I like to use for a bit of nostaliga. :)

tedannemann wrote: Here is my AKAI S1000 color scheme I like to use for a bit of nostaliga. :)
Oooohhh sweet, makes me miss my S1000... :tu: thanks

It looks like it's time to start a "TAL Sampler's colours thread" (if I recall correctly, years ago there was such thread for Synth1).
free multisamples (last upd: 22th May 2021).
-------------------------
I vote with my wallet.

sin night wrote:It looks like it's time to start a "TAL Sampler's colours thread" (if I recall correctly, years ago there was such thread for Synth1).
Yes, because these days people are incapable of even doing the simplest colour scheme for themselves, let alone sounds. Or cook, for that matter. Thankfully, at least they can still wipe their behind after having a dump. Well, some can. :party:
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. - Jiddu Krishnamurti

Tal-Sampler is actually pretty good at glitching sounds up if you automate it in Live.
:borg:

<delete>
Last edited by egbert101 on Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<List your stupid gear here>

Simple and Straightforward

<delete>
Last edited by egbert101 on Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<List your stupid gear here>

egbert101 wrote:
mcbpete wrote:Simple and Straightforward
How about two versions: Tal-Sampler and Tal-Sampler Plus. :hihi:
And what would you put in the Plus?
Fernando (FMR)

+ :)
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

egbert101 wrote:
mcbpete wrote:Simple and Straightforward
How about two versions: Tal-Sampler and Tal-Sampler Plus. :hihi:
I think the only thing they could expand on to make it better is to add automatic sample slicing for each layer. Maybe even REX import?

I don't mind dragging in a bunch of samples in for each key, but I just think it would make things more tidy if I could just use one long loop with all my sounds in it.

I would love a plus version. Multitimbral, multiple outputs, more envelopes & lfos, instead of the eq (That's at the bottom) an additional filter, more reverb delay algorithims, a ring modulator effect..and of course the ability to have more samples per layer.
I read more than post = I listen more than I talk

:P
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Saukar30 wrote:I would love a plus version. Multitimbral, multiple outputs, more envelopes & lfos, instead of the eq (That's at the bottom) an additional filter, more reverb delay algorithims, a ring modulator effect..and of course the ability to have more samples per layer.

Lemme introduce you to Kontakt then, you'll love it

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/p ... kontakt-5/

:lol:

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”