Worst plugin customers

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

We have a thread for the companies, but what about a thread for all the whiny entitled customers who ask for ridiculous feature requests and rudely demand support?

C’mon we need some balance here on KVR.

:hihi:
:borg:

Definitely u-he's customers. Worst of them all. May they all die a painful death, and be tarred, feathered, crucified, and sterilized. 2nd worst are Reaper customers.

Disclaimer: Don't take this too serious, please. Just a bit serious. :P

chk071 wrote:Definitely u-he's customers. Worst of them all. May they all die a painful death, and be tarred, feathered, crucified, and sterilized. 2nd worst are Reaper customers.

Disclaimer: Don't take this too serious, please. Just a bit serious. :P
:lol:
:borg:

lol + (the sentence was too true to withstand )

conditions applied same as chk071

edit:how did reaper end up in this plugin question ??
Win 10 x64 with specs enough to run DAW without bouncing any track
KZ IEM,32-bit 384Khz dac running at 32bit 48Khz
mainly use REAPER, MTotalbundle, Unfiltered Audio TRIAD and LION, NI classic collection,......... ETC

Well played! :lol: :lol: :lol:
free multisamples (last upd: 22th May 2021).
-------------------------
I vote with my wallet.

:D

All Mac users. Whinge, whinge, whinge.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Apratim wrote: edit:how did reaper end up in this plugin question ??
I was just kidding, for the most part. I have to admit that the way u-he or Reaper users often act here (well.. rather u-he than Reaper users), with their insincere do-gooder attitude, while at the same time almost religiously defending "their" product, or "their" developer, being rude, or even insultive to other users, often makes me scratch my head though. Or the evangelizing, a la "Have you tried Reaper???", in every 2nd DAW thread. I prefer a more honest attitude. Nothing against their products though, i think u-he does some great plugins, and Reaper is a nice DAW, for the intended target audience (which i don't belong to). I just don't like that attitude, reminds me of people who cross theirselves, before condemning you to 20 whip strokes.

Aloysius wrote:All Mac users. Whinge, whinge, whinge.

To be fair, they have a LOT to whinge about :wink:

:lol:
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

"Oh, you made this in Synthedit/Flowstone on your own time and released it for free out of the goodness of your heart? Why even bother?"

by the way i think abelton's user are nothing less than the reaper guys

"I'm sorry but Ableton is the future.
Things like MPE and vst expression, found in other daws really are of little practical use in the real world. Good for promoting a product but that's about it.
Kinda like the new McDonalds 'gourmet' range: looks good on the commercials, great idea on the surface but then you bite into it and it tastes like shit.

What matters in daws above all is speed and practicality, something Cubase and Studio 1 just do not offer. I'm sorry but lets get real, they dont. You can do things in Ableton in one tenth of the time it takes you to do it in Cubase. Cubase is a mess. Years of development, playing catch up, it's structure was designed when people were still using hardware samplers and rock music was in vogue. Look at the progression of music since and at where we are now. Ableton caters to music of today and thus is the future. Guitar sales went down 30% last year. The other daws cater to music of a bygone era mostly and they've just incorporated all the other things after for the electronic market which makes their workflow slow in general, regardless of what genre you do."

a direct quote form a guy in this forum thread
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=495154&start=15

after reading this i literally had jaw pain due to laughing
Win 10 x64 with specs enough to run DAW without bouncing any track
KZ IEM,32-bit 384Khz dac running at 32bit 48Khz
mainly use REAPER, MTotalbundle, Unfiltered Audio TRIAD and LION, NI classic collection,......... ETC

Those plugin customers that turn a plugin thread into a discussion about Reaper, Ableton and/or Bitwig.

germans?

V0RT3X wrote:We have a thread for the companies, but what about a thread for all the whiny entitled customers who ask for ridiculous feature requests and rudely demand support?

C’mon we need some balance here on KVR.

:hihi:
LMFAO at every synthhead on KVR. Lil Bitches!!!!!!!!

Return to “Instruments”