Celestial Spheres for Halion/HS3/SE (438 Presets & 3.55 GB) - Any interest in a free SE version?

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Okay, I successfully ported the sound library to Directwave :party:

It can be found here http://touch-the-universe.com/celestial ... twave.html :tu:
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Hi guys,

I'd like to share this recent Soundbytes article about Halion/SE, of which Celestial Spheres is mentioned.

http://soundbytesmag.net/review-halion-6-steinberg/

The writer brings up many good points on how the free SE version could be a game changer for the Halion line up as it removes the barrier to entry on any Halion libraries. Anyone can now buy the library only and not requiring Halion itself.
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Hi TTU

I still need to download this presetpack that I got from the Charity Auction, what has been delying me in this regard is that I go through the whole process of trying to get the free Halion Sonic Se3 and I even have a steinberg account and when they ask me for an email account to send the registration serial code and link to dl. I give it but steinberg never sends anything... so I just gave it up...

It is such a pity because I really wanted these sounds :cry:

Hi TTU

I still need to download this presetpack that I got from the Charity Auction, what has been delying me in this regard is that I go through the whole process of trying to get the free Halion Sonic Se3 and I even have a steinberg account and when they ask me for an email account to send the registration serial code and link to dl. I give it but steinberg never sends anything... so I just gave it up...

surreal wrote:Hi TTU

I justy tried, and after a few minutes I received the e-mail with the code and the links to download. Maybe you should check your junk mail online. Sometimes, I have e-mails stuck on the junk filter, and I have to go online and move them to the Inbox to be able to receive them.
Fernando (FMR)

Yes, as fmr wrote, please check your junk mail or maybe create a new gmail account just to get the registration codes. It will be worth it going through the extra trouble. This is a fantastic library and I'm extremely pleased how it turned out. Really love this one.

Whenever you are set up, drop me at email at tj.ivory@touch-the-universe.com and I'll set you up with the link again (in case it expired). Alternatively, let me know your email and I'll send the links over asap.

Cheers

TTU Youtube

Touch The Universe wrote:

Yes, as fmr wrote, please check your junk mail or maybe create a new gmail account just to get the registration codes. It will be worth it going through the extra trouble. This is a fantastic library and I'm extremely pleased how it turned out. Really love this one.

Whenever you are set up, drop me at email at tj.ivory@touch-the-universe.com and I'll set you up with the link again (in case it expired). Alternatively, let me know your email and I'll send the links over asap.

Cheers
Thank you very much, greatly appreciated!! TTU did you ever manage to port it to kontakt?

I've been meaning too. Maybe I will look into it again. I think last time I got sidetracked with the kontakt scripting and maybe the gui. I don't think kontakt can automatically map wave files with key info embedded in the file, which means I'd have to key map over 2500 samples one by one :o

TTU Youtube

Touch The Universe wrote:I've been meaning too. Maybe I will look into it again. I think last time I got sidetracked with the kontakt scripting and maybe the gui. I don't think kontakt can automatically map wave files with key info embedded in the file, which means I'd have to key map over 2500 samples one by one :o
Wow thats a hectic amount of work!! I understand... the good news is that I tried to get the halion sonic freebee with my gmail and it worked... so now I am back in business to get the celestial spheres pack.. TTU I will inbox my email quickly... thank you so much!!! :tu:

thanks man

I'm putting more serious thought into a kontakt version. After doing more research seems like it should be doable even with little scripting knowledge. Turns out this might be a thing afterall. Will update with progress.

TTU Youtube

On another front, I'm thinking of maybe releasing a free version for Halion Sonic SE with something like 64 presets, which is about an 1/8 of the total amount of presets. Hopefully this can encourage more people to check SE out and maybe even opt into the full version someday :D Would there be any interest in this?

TTU Youtube

+1 :tu:

Would love that, just got Halion sonic 3 in the steinberg valentines sale and was a bit bugged that none of the floating round halion soundsets (like the one from hg sounds from example I bought some time ago) could be loaded/imported into it, you need the full Halion for it. So would be great to see something that could be loaded into it :-)).

Love it ! Be great if do release it.

tatanka wrote:+1 :tu:

Would love that, just got Halion sonic 3 in the steinberg valentines sale and was a bit bugged that none of the floating round halion soundsets (like the one from hg sounds from example I bought some time ago) could be loaded/imported into it, you need the full Halion for it. So would be great to see something that could be loaded into it :-)).
Nice to hear there is some interest :tu:

Celestial Spheres is actually already available for both HS3 and HS SE.

If you go to this page you can see each of the three platforms. I am very curious, did you check out my site by chance but miss this? I'm wondering if maybe I should make it more obvious somehow...

TTU Youtube

Return to “Soundware”