Load samples into Harmor in Cubase 7?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Anyone know how to do this? Drag and drop doesn't work..

Thanks

Sami
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

I assume you mean from media bay in Cubase ?

That drag and drop system won't work for anything that isn't a steinberg creation, it's one of the biggest problems with cubase.

There is a hacked way of doing it, but it's unreliable at best.

I'd assume Harmor has a load sample option and you do it in the windows file system.
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

I couldn't find that in the Harmor manual, I'll keep looking. Using it in S1 for now though.
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

IMG->menu->analyze audio file
DOLPH WILL PWNZ0R J00r LAWZ!!!!

I don't have Harmor but in Cubase you can use a utility to do this drag 'n drop in two steps instead of one:

http://vstxmltranslator.blogspot.nl/
The more I hang around at KVR the less music I make.

Unfortunately you have to bounce it and drag the wav from your explorer folder into harmor. Thats the best I've found so far.

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
See this is one of the biggest Issue am having with cubase, I do so many things on it that makes people gives me 5 starts

Ask what .... Cubase can not load wav or mp3 samples like FL studio :tu: , ableton live :clap: , studio one :clap: . Logic etc. It Swing also unlike other software no drag and drop method. Please if you can contact the software manufacturers let the know what we are lacking. Here is my mail in case if you have another alternative isyrecord@gmail.com (mailto:isyrecord@gmail.com) :phones:

Go to the Key Commands window and make a new macro with these commands:

Find Selected in Pool
Show in Explorer

Then assign that macro to a key command. You can now drag and drop audio from your project to any VST after a single button press.

Return to “Instruments”