Ueberschall samples and Elastik

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ueberschall has always been one of my favourite samples and loops developer, but i'm not convinced about their exclusive sampler "ELASTIK".

The problem is that you cannot use their samples without it right now, and you can't work directly on the waveform.

I would really like to try one of their latest sample libraries (dubstep or house) cos previews sound amazing...but elastic blocks me!

What are your thoughts?Do you use them?

You can export the samples you want directly from Elastik:

"Export Original" - exports the selected sample without edits.

"Export Modified" - exports the sample including all modifications

e.g. time-stretch and pitch shift.

didn't know this!thank you mate!

i also really like the quality of überschall prdoducts but i know many producers who don't like the player concept.

but the player has also an advantage compared to a normal sample pack: so überschall has a 'better' copy protection than any normal sample pack.

Yeah without any doubt's it's a great marketing movement, anyway...maybe i'll try them!

Oliver, you roock!can't wait for the next packs:)

As already mentioned: export -> wav -> import -> Kontakt -> done. Might be a bit cumbersome, but it works.

1. Must WAV files be exported from Elastik 2/Uberschall one at a time or can they be batch exported?
2. Is there any way to export them as Acidized WAV files as opposed to plain vanilla?
Thanks.

Tu bumb this thread from "before the flood" for a relevant reason now that Elastic 3 has been released, i'm wondering if there is a way to import your own loops in the plug-in ?

Does someone know if you can also export all files as wav as a batch or only as single files?
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

There is an Ueberschall bundle deal on sale at Audio Plugin Deals. I wonder how great it works with Elastik player.

Got the deal. Great stuff indeed.
Elastik v3 is a wonderful engine.

Fleer wrote:Got the deal. Great stuff indeed.
I’m very interested in this deal, what does Elastik v3 do in comparison to Kontakt, Falcon or Halion.
Is it that good? Cheers.

simmo75 wrote:
I’m very interested in this deal, what does Elastik v3 do in comparison to Kontakt, Falcon or Halion.
Is it that good? Cheers.
Deeply focused on loop manipulation (rather than generic), including polyphonic re-harmonisation applied on loops now with V.3
Not as detailed but quite similar to Zynaptiq Pitchmap on that respect as far as i can judge

Krakatau wrote:
simmo75 wrote:
Is it that good? Cheers.
Deeply focused on loop manipulation (rather than generic), including polyphonic re-harmonisation applied on loops now with V.3
Not as detailed but quite similar to Zynaptiq Pitchmap on that respect as far as i can judge
Now that’s got my interest!
Thanks for the info.

And exporting WAV is easy as pie. It really is an amazing engine for loop mangling. Creativity abound.

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”