Zinio does not include magazine CD attachments

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Its really strange, that Zinio can not deliver attached audio with the digital magazines, purchased from Zinio.

I can´t see the digital rights as an obstacle for this, its rather lazyness for taking care of this, delivering the digital audio should be as simple as digital text, and you can expand the digital rights to the audio, its just matter of the holistic cotract with the magazine publishers and their sub-contractors.

I just puchased the latest Guitar Techniques, where the attached CD is almost as important as the text.
The magazine without the audio examples is more or useless for me. This was the last time I purchase these magazines from Zinio.

In addition, Zinio´s implementation of the web shop is missleading: they have campaings, where you put the campaing code to its field, but the shopping chart does not always work, and you can´t see the reduced price before you have to press the "shop"-button, and then its too late. :(
It seems that I´m not the only one, who has noticed that, see e.g.
viewtopic.php?p=7018165

I guess it depends on the magazine you buy. With Computer Music mag, you get the content wherever you buy, because the content is being distributed via another site, in the case of CM, FileSilo. You merely have to look up some keywords in the magazine, and that issue is registered then for your content on FileSilo.

chk071 wrote:I guess it depends on the magazine you buy. With Computer Music mag, you get the content wherever you buy, because the content is being distributed via another site, in the case of CM, FileSilo. You merely have to look up some keywords in the magazine, and that issue is registered then for your content on FileSilo.
Computer Music has its own Vault, Zinio does not deliver that content.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”