TrackSpacer - First plugin by Wavesfactory

VST, AU, etc. plug-in Virtual Effects discussion
dermage
KVRist
287 posts since 23 May, 2016

Post Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:53 pm

wavesfactory wrote: If you want this new version please feel free to send us an e-mail to info at wavesfactory.com and I'll personally send you an installer.
Sent you an email 9 hours ago, did you get it? (from po.. at unnamebar ...)

User avatar
wavesfactory
KVRist
305 posts since 12 May, 2010

Re: TrackSpacer - First plugin by Wavesfactory

Post Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:31 pm

Rickskii wrote:Will there be a price for the new version, for current owners of Trackspacer?
No, free update.
- Wavesfactory.
Audio Miracles.
https://www.wavesfactory.com

User avatar
wavesfactory
KVRist
305 posts since 12 May, 2010

Re: TrackSpacer - First plugin by Wavesfactory

Post Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:36 pm

dermage wrote:
wavesfactory wrote: If you want this new version please feel free to send us an e-mail to info at wavesfactory.com and I'll personally send you an installer.
Sent you an email 9 hours ago, did you get it? (from po.. at unnamebar ...)
Yes, received!
- Wavesfactory.
Audio Miracles.
https://www.wavesfactory.com

MogwaiBoy
KVRAF
2823 posts since 26 Nov, 2015 from Way Downunder

Re: TrackSpacer - First plugin by Wavesfactory

Post Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:59 pm

wavesfactory wrote:
Rickskii wrote:Will there be a price for the new version, for current owners of Trackspacer?
No, free update.
Great! I only bought TrackSpacer not long ago so I appreciate this.

dermage
KVRist
287 posts since 23 May, 2016

Re: TrackSpacer - First plugin by Wavesfactory

Post Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:34 am

wavesfactory wrote:
dermage wrote:
wavesfactory wrote: If you want this new version please feel free to send us an e-mail to info at wavesfactory.com and I'll personally send you an installer.
Sent you an email 9 hours ago, did you get it? (from po.. at unnamebar ...)
Yes, received!
but you haven't sent out the link for trackspacer 2.5 out, yet? right?
just want to make sure it won't be like our communication last time :)

User avatar
wavesfactory
KVRist
305 posts since 12 May, 2010

Re: TrackSpacer - First plugin by Wavesfactory

Post Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:52 am

dermage wrote:but you haven't sent out the link for trackspacer 2.5 out, yet? right?
just want to make sure it won't be like our communication last time :)
Sent.
- Wavesfactory.
Audio Miracles.
https://www.wavesfactory.com

dermage
KVRist
287 posts since 23 May, 2016

Re: TrackSpacer - First plugin by Wavesfactory

Post Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:55 am

wavesfactory wrote:
dermage wrote:but you haven't sent out the link for trackspacer 2.5 out, yet? right?
just want to make sure it won't be like our communication last time :)
Sent.
Got it thanks!

First thing I noticed it does not seem to load my old saved settings from the previous version. Is this known?

User avatar
wavesfactory
KVRist
305 posts since 12 May, 2010

Re: TrackSpacer - First plugin by Wavesfactory

Post Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:14 am

dermage wrote:
wavesfactory wrote:
dermage wrote:but you haven't sent out the link for trackspacer 2.5 out, yet? right?
just want to make sure it won't be like our communication last time :)
Sent.
Got it thanks!

First thing I noticed it does not seem to load my old saved settings from the previous version. Is this known?
Let's discuss details by e-mail :)
- Wavesfactory.
Audio Miracles.
https://www.wavesfactory.com

User avatar
Aloysius
KVRAF
22434 posts since 11 Aug, 2008 from a computer

Re: TrackSpacer - First plugin by Wavesfactory

Post Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:14 am

I bought it from Plugin Boutique. Will there be an updated version in my PB account?
This little piggy went to the butchers ...

User avatar
wavesfactory
KVRist
305 posts since 12 May, 2010

Re: TrackSpacer - First plugin by Wavesfactory

Post Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:11 pm

Aloysius wrote:I bought it from Plugin Boutique. Will there be an updated version in my PB account?
Yes when it's officially released.
- Wavesfactory.
Audio Miracles.
https://www.wavesfactory.com

User avatar
Aloysius
KVRAF
22434 posts since 11 Aug, 2008 from a computer

Re: TrackSpacer - First plugin by Wavesfactory

Post Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:12 pm

:tu:
This little piggy went to the butchers ...

Ah_Dziz
KVRAF
2353 posts since 2 Jul, 2005

Re: TrackSpacer - First plugin by Wavesfactory

Post Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:12 am

Does the new version have a new vst id? I'd like to try out the new one while leaving the old version installed.

JJ
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

dermage
KVRist
287 posts since 23 May, 2016

Re: TrackSpacer - First plugin by Wavesfactory

Post Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:05 am

Ah_Dziz wrote:Does the new version have a new vst id? I'd like to try out the new one while leaving the old version installed.

JJ
seems not to, as my older project opened the new version instead of the old one

Ah_Dziz
KVRAF
2353 posts since 2 Jul, 2005

Re: TrackSpacer - First plugin by Wavesfactory

Post Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:04 am

dermage wrote:
Ah_Dziz wrote:Does the new version have a new vst id? I'd like to try out the new one while leaving the old version installed.

JJ
seems not to, as my older project opened the new version instead of the old one
Is it stable? If it's still got some beta issues I may hold out for the official release.
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

dermage
KVRist
287 posts since 23 May, 2016

Re: TrackSpacer - First plugin by Wavesfactory

Post Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:07 am

aside from not loading my settings from previous version 2.05 i have not noticed anything. it may be a bit heavier on cpu, but that may also be my imagination. haven't tested it extensively though. (it's just sitting there in one of my projects, i didn't notice anything very strange or crashs)

Return to “Effects”