Need new VST chainer

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ive been using energyXT to build patches for years, but it always crashes. i need a new DAW that can run my plugins.

I use the NicFit plugins and other midi ultilites. Nf_CC_MOD_ldev and soma scanner i use a lot.

Im trying out audiomulch now, its ok.

any other suggestions i can use these plugins with?

thanks

Might be more than you are planning to spend but definitely check out Bitwig which has endless modulation possibilities of it's own, plus it does not care if your plugins are 64 or 32 bit and has the ability to sandbox them, if they crash the DAW survives and you get a reload button that restores the crashed plugin to its pre-crash state.

Astralp wrote:Might be more than you are planning to spend but definitely check out Bitwig which has endless modulation possibilities of it's own, plus it does not care if your plugins are 64 or 32 bit and has the ability to sandbox them, if they crash the DAW survives and you get a reload button that restores the crashed plugin to its pre-crash state.
im going to try the demo, you think i can run those Nicfit plugins in it?

I haven't used them myself but I don't see why not if they are vst plugins, I haven't used them myself, but do use some 32-bit plugs sometimes.

Still plugin chainers - check out bluecat audio Patchwork or ddmf Metaplugin.

But think 32-bit plugins are the source to all instability, just get rid of it.

Plogue Bidule?
Some of my music Soundcloud Goseba

Traction 6 is free. Maybe a good choice?

DDMF Metaplugin, hands down

Goseba wrote:Plogue Bidule?
i thought that was a closed system, not able to incorporate external utilities. i could be wrong

Freestyle
Bidule

zoogoo wrote:Ive been using energyXT to build patches for years, but it always crashes. i need a new DAW that can run my plugins.

I use the NicFit plugins and other midi ultilites. Nf_CC_MOD_ldev and soma scanner i use a lot.

Im trying out audiomulch now, its ok.

any other suggestions i can use these plugins with?

thanks
Sadly Audiomulch seems almost as dead in the water as eXT

zoogoo wrote:
Goseba wrote:Plogue Bidule?
i thought that was a closed system, not able to incorporate external utilities. i could be wrong
It can

Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

YES! Element is a great choice. I recently bought it, and for me it's so mush easier to use when compared to my other plugin chainer Mutools MUX Modular.

lfm wrote: But think 32-bit plugins are the source to all instability, just get rid of it.
If running bridged than maybe the bridge is unstable, but 32 bit plugins per se (just because of bit architecture) certainly not.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”