Halion 6 Soundbytes Review

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Celestial Spheres Sound Library for Halion 6 HALion 7 HALion Sonic 7 Collection

T-CM11 wrote:
chili beans wrote:I hate having thumb drives sticking out especially with a curious 2 yr old running around.
If/When you're using your laptop "on the road" (or near a 2 yr old), get a USB hub or extender cable, keep it somewhere safe and only plug it in when needed. :wink:
Yep. I have an elicenser, an ilok, and a usb drive for samples all on a little hub, connected to a usb extender cable, which then gets plugged into my laptop.
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

I have both elicenser and ilok as well. Come to think of it, I actually don't have any other licenses on the elicenser so i don't need it anymore! I can also get rid of the ilok if I pay a few hostage ransom fees to have them transferred to soft ilok. I might do this soon to be free once and for all of these dongles :hyper:
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

I've bought the Valentine2018 update from Halion Sonic 2 to Halion 6 but it could'nt be installed
because since i have the Absolute+ Bundle (where Halion Sonic 2 is a part of)
I asked them to check this fact.
Unfortunately they cancelled my order without to tell me any reason.
i'm very disappointed ....

dnoiz, see the Absolute Bundle Collection as one product with one license.
That's why you can not update/upgrade or sale a single product from the bundle.
You can only update Absolute Bundle to Absolute Bundle (atm. Absolute Bundle 3).
It`s not a bug... it`s a feature!

Return to “Instruments”