Developers That Provide Discounts On VST's If You Own Their RE's

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This is a question I've probably had for some years now, but never actually asked strangely :ud:... but I'm sure it's something that many X users of Reason have thought about at some point.

In my own case and with one particular developer, that being UHE, I have around 8 RE's of his effect devices, which are going unused now, because I no longer use Reason as my primary daw.
I have Rob Papens Predator synth along with a couple of RE instrument devices/effects from Synapse, they are pretty much a dead loss in Reason also...

Any of these devs had offers here that you wouldn't normally find on their website, in the past few years ?
Last edited by THE INTRANCER on Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

Lotta times devs haven’t accounted for such things like that on their sites, but will make you an offer if asked. Although, IME they almost universally will want something, to make up for dev time and whatnot. I think they should probably reevaluate the pricing structure now that reason can use VST, especially when for many products, there is little or no benefits to the RE version over the VST, aside from aesthetics.

The Legend VST is free if you have the RE (just mail Synapse)

kiloHearts offers a discount for their VSTs if you have the REs (again, mail them)
Music tech enthusiast
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”