SynthMaster One iOS Standalone & AUv3 released!

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi guys,

We announced SynthMaster One for iPad during the NAMM Show last month:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAQFsaBcgz8

During our interviews everyone has been asking about the AudioUnit v3 support, so we didn't want to release without AUv3 support:

https://business.facebook.com/synthmast ... 410026711/

Hopefuly before the end of March we're hoping to release SynthMaster One for iPad on the AppStore!

Cheers!

Bulent
Last edited by kv331 on Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Nice! One of the best-sounding vsts out there. The AU support will be amazing to use in apps like GB and BM3, looking forward to it!

kv331 wrote: we didn't want to release without AUv3 support
Excellent! Even if it’s part of the delay before release, it’s an excellent decision. AUv3 makes a lot of sense for any app which produces sound from MIDI input but it makes all the more sense when you have an app like this which can use patches from a desktop version.
Since it still hasn’t been possible for me to send patches from SynthMaster 2.9 to SynthMaster Player, this will be exactly the thing for my jamming purposes. The synth’s interface goes away and you integrate it with FX in Audiobus or AUM.

Good job!

kv331 wrote: Hopefuly before the end of March we're hoping to release SynthMaster One for iPad on the AppStore!
Any news? Beta version? New demo?

Affirmative, be great if you can release a beta or demo, would like to try this our as an AU in BM3 or Cubasis.

Well, it's getting may. Any news on this? Can't wait to get my hands dirty on one of the best softsynths ported to the iPad!

In beta and it’s fabulous

JUST RELEASED! Expect an announcement from us tonight!
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Now available at the App Store for $15 or so.

:)

(Works on older iPads!)
바보

I just bought SynthMaster Player and SynthMaster One because of the MPE support, to play them with my Linnstrument. Unfortunately both apps are stuttering and crashing regularly with that setup, running on an iPad Air 2 with iOS 11.4 :(

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”