One Synth Challenge #108: Diodow by HrastProgrammer (Schiing Wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

:party:

Thanks for making such characterful synths -- and supporting the challenge with your presence & on the fly patches, and the prize license :) !

HrastProgrammer wrote:Congratulations to Schiing! Please, contact me by mail (you can find it on my homepage) with your full name and I will send you a registered Tranzistow copy as promised (ensure that you can receive ZIP file of ~10MB via mail).

Congratulations to all other participants as well, really great tracks, all of them. I am really happy to hear the wide range of sounds and music created with this little synthesizer :) Thank you very much for participating.
Cool, thanks so much, HrastProgrammer! This is exciting, I really enjoyed working with Diodow and can't wait to find out what secrets Tranzistow hides :)
All Ted Mountainé's Songs on Spotify | Soundcloud | Twitter | His Latest Videos
The Byte Hop, the virtual home of Ted Mountainé – news as they might have happened.

Guenon wrote: The after-vote *deleted* Show is also the number one feature sucking the smile and fun out of this stuff when ever a round comes to a close
Ignoring it is the only way, unfortunately. I got sucked into that hole one too many times.

Wow - a top 5 spot :D Thanks for your votes that got me there! Congratulations Schiing and all winners and all participants :clap: Tough competition and I'm pretty surprised at some of the results, including my own!

wagtunes wrote:Now maybe people will believe me when I tell them it doesn't matter what I submit to these things. In spite of the many comments about how this was by far my best entry ever, I still finished in the bottom 25% of the field.
Math is not the strength of everybody, you did not end in the bottom 25%, your in the quarter above!!!
Even if you prove yourself wrong, you're in this "glas half empty" field... Take care... be good to yourself...

Of course you ended in the lower third...; - (
I liked your track and placed it in the higher third...
But if its not the whole world loving me its none...

Prize: The Diversion synth seems excellent, so I'm going for that!

I've already received the special prize from HrastProgrammer, so if no one hears from me by June, please inform my wife that she'll probably find me behind one of the hidden sub-tabs of Tranzistow :hyper:

Thanks so much for putting me in this position. It is, generally speaking, an unusual place for me to be, but it feels great :)
All Ted Mountainé's Songs on Spotify | Soundcloud | Twitter | His Latest Videos
The Byte Hop, the virtual home of Ted Mountainé – news as they might have happened.

schiing wrote:Prize: The Diversion synth seems excellent
It is! :)

Enjoy your prizes Terje, very well deserved. :clap: :clap:

dB

Okay, seems it's my turn. I envy schiing for the Transistow...what a beast that must be.

I have everything I need and would thus step back and not take the price myself. @bjporter your such a selfless care taker of the OSC community, the good spirit. I would like to say a big lot of thanks to you. so please - it's your turn to pick a price instead of me!

] Peter:H [

That's a very nice gesture, although it might be a bit of a wait, haha :D ... So yeah, I'm just holding off choosing a prize until bjporter has claimed his :tu:

Guenon wrote:That's a very nice gesture, although it might be a bit of a wait, haha :D ... So yeah, I'm just holding off choosing a prize until bjporter has claimed his :tu:
PM'ed him...

Yeah, it takes too long. BJ has not replied to my PM and seems absent...
Then I take PrettyScope and will probably donate it for a christmas round.
Please continue who ever is next ;-) Sorry for the delay...

Peter, note that PrettyScope is a secondary prize you can choose on top of your actual chosen prize in any case. I'll choose mine when you confirm that you really only want that one? And yeah, BJ is a busy guy, not seen here that often (except for generously taking the time to arrange this challenge), can't blame him for that, hehe. I figured it was quite probable your idea was indeed going to be a wait ;)

How many participants were there in this competition? for #108

Return to “Instruments”