One Synth Challenge #108: Diodow by HrastProgrammer (Schiing Wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Look at page 43...

Guenon wrote:Peter, note that PrettyScope is a secondary prize you can choose on top of your actual chosen prize in any case. I'll choose mine when you confirm that you really only want that one? And yeah, BJ is a busy guy, not seen here that often (except for generously taking the time to arrange this challenge), can't blame him for that, hehe. I figured it was quite probable your idea was indeed going to be a wait ;)
hehehe...me big heap noob ;-)

Okay, a final attempt to get it right. Drum roll please :band2: ...I chose
1.) Dmitry Sches Tantra and
2.) Pretty Scope (If I understood Guenon right, I can pick it as a secondary rice as well on top of my primary price)

---

Please anybody - help: How can I donate Tantra for the summer/christmas special round?

] Peter:H [ wrote:Okay, a final attempt to get it right. Drum roll please :band2: ...I chose
1.) Dmitry Sches Tantra and
2.) Pretty Scope (If I understood Guenon right, I can pick it as a secondary rice as well on top of my primary price)
Hahah :band:

I think that went well :D ...

My turn! I'll take these, thank you:

The Unfinished: Zebra Nordsund Blood Dark Edition
The Unfinished: Zebra Nordsund Gold Dark Edition

and as a secondary prize,

Ridan: Dark Prairie for Serum

:party:
] Peter:H [ wrote:Please anybody - help: How can I donate Tantra for the summer/christmas special round?
Tantra is a mainstay OSC prize, so that means there would be two Tantra licenses potentially up for grabs that time. This is just me thinking out loud, but yeah, I think the simplest way to ask about it is: contact Dmitry and tell him you won Tantra this round, but if he doesn't mind, would it be possible to hold off activating that license and simply let two winners choose Tantra in an upcoming round if they so wish. And then, when that round comes up, remember to remind people that there are two Tantras available :)

Okay, your turn 574X!

I know it's 574X's turn to pick a prize, but I'd like to get this wrapped up so I'm jumping in :D Of course 574X gets first choice over me, so:

For my prize I would like Studio 13.37 please unless 574X picks it, in which case can I please choose Luftrum 17.
I don't know how it works with secondary prizes - if there is just one per month or what? But if it is allowed, I would also claim Pretty Scope as a secondary prize (understanding that this may not be possible after Guenon :tu: )

Thanks so much bj and prize sponsors and voters :hug:

Guenon wrote:
My turn! I'll take these, thank you:

The Unfinished: Zebra Nordsund Blood Dark Edition
The Unfinished: Zebra Nordsund Gold Dark Edition
I've not been informed about this yet. Do you want to email me via my website - www.theunfinished.co.uk - so that I can send them? I'm not on KVR often, so might not pick up a PM for a while. Cheers.

synaesthesia wrote:I've not been informed about this yet. Do you want to email me via my website - http://www.theunfinished.co.uk - so that I can send them? I'm not on KVR often, so might not pick up a PM for a while. Cheers.
Sure thing! Thanks :)

:wheee: Sorry, Zarf :hail:

Wusik bundle, please. Best wishes to the Developer. :love:
quick, _ake what you want in life

574X wrote::wheee: Sorry, Zarf :hail:

Wusik bundle, please. Best wishes to the Developer. :love:
Man, no need to apologize to me, I was the impatient one :tu: Congrats on your winning spot :D

I didn't get any request yet, so I will just PM your stuff. ;-)

Cheers, WilliamK

BTW, please, change the prizes to Wusik Station V9 and Wusik 8008. :cool: :hug:

Cheers, WilliamK

Sorry to resurrect the thread but - Is there anything we / I need to do around prizes except wait?

Thanks for any insight!

Return to “Instruments”