Native Instruments Effects underrated?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The NI effect I use the most is Transient Master.
ImageImageImageImage

digitalboytn wrote: If you spent too much time labouring over something,it can often get very stale and uninspired :wink:
Totally agree. :) That's why i always preferred "easier" instruments and fx's. Something like Zebra would kill me, for example. Simply too many features i would never use anyway.

chk071 wrote:
digitalboytn wrote: If you spent too much time labouring over something,it can often get very stale and uninspired :wink:
Totally agree. :) That's why i always preferred "easier" instruments and fx's. Something like Zebra would kill me, for example. Simply too many features i would never use anyway.
I wanted to express the same but was not able to formulate it clearly. Thanks for speaking out (writing down) what I‘m thinking... :tu:

experimental.crow wrote:absynth and reaktor have dedicated Fx plug-ins , as well ...
lots to explore there ...
Yea man there's like a whole f*ckin universe in reaktor and I'm always grabbin absynth fx for that one granular cloud harmonizer sound. Hard to do that shit with other plugs.

More overlooked to be fair and personally guilty of.

Actually I would've been using them way more often if they hadn't switched to Native Access. So I recently sold most stuff from them besides a 2 plugins (Transient Master & Replika) which do not need NA and work offline. When I read recent topics about NI then this was the biggest issue that came up.

chk071 wrote:Driver is coo' too. :) Actually, i think i have yet to try an effect from NI which is really bad.

+1
I love Driver.

I also love Phasis and Replika, I use them all the time.

Then maybe someone will buy my GR5 bundle on Sell & Buy

Replica XT gets a lot of use here and Mod Pack isn’t bad, not interested in much else from them though.

Some pretty nice stuff in Guitar Rig too, almost missed it with the other goodies in Komplete. Loving the filterbank and the ability to hook up different sequencers and LFOs to any parameter.

shonky wrote:Some pretty nice stuff in Guitar Rig too, almost missed it with the other goodies in Komplete. Loving the filterbank and the ability to hook up different sequencers and LFOs to any parameter.
Thanks for pointing at this. Overlooked it completely! :tu:

Does anyone think that Molecular is worth having if you already own Reaktor and MXXX?
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

If only they would update Spectral Delay or create new one

If only they would update GUI size for Hi res screens

Most plugins are great, yes! Replica and the reverbs are my go to.

But Solid Mix plugins aren‘t!

No comparison to Waves SSL or Console 1 by far!

Return to “Effects”