Cream constantly crashing Logic X and extrememly unstable

Official support for: kirnuarp.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi guys, I bought Cream yesterday and it is constantly crashing Logic X 10.3.2 every time when flicking though presets. It is also super unstable when playing MIDI notes, occasionally completely missing some out, causing there to be no sound playing until the track hits the next MIDI note along. This is very disappointing as I love what it can potentially do but it is just ridiculously buggy. Are you guys offering any fixed versions of this software? If not, is there a refund process as I feel I have just completely wasted £30 if there is no updates as I cannot use this software unstable like this. Thanks

It crashes everytime in Cubase 9.5 too. Totally unusable, kind of learned my lessons to not buy overly cheap plugins, not meaning any sales thing, but usual cheap stuff. Just seems too good to be true, i would have payed them more to make extra resources available when working on bugs. Back to old trusty cthulhu lol

The same in every DAW I've tried, it eventually crashes...
A total scam, I've had this for years and it never really worked.
I noted that the last version I tested was 1.2.4

I don't get the good reviews, maybe we should fix that?

I bought this thinking it would work and that its been updated. All it does is crash in Logic Pro 10.4.2. Waste of money!

That's weird cause I've had this product since he first released it, and I do have the current version 1.2.4 and it works perfectly fine in Ableton Live v9.7.7 and Logic Pro X 10.4.2

This Midi Arp Effects plugin is Superior!!! Advice: Invest some time into it, (read the manual) it's not something that you pop into your DAW and you make magic just because its in your effects chain.

In fact perhaps everyone here complaining should of "wiped" your computers completely clean, if you installed a cracked version previously, before officially supporting the product. I heard the cracked versions worked like crap!!!!
Nehalem 8 Core. 16 GB Memory, 4 TB drives. Logic Pro & Abelton 8. Motu 24 i/o Firewire, 2 x 24 inch Mac Monitors, Mackie HR8mk2, Yamaha HS 80M, Apogee Ensemble, Mashine, Kore2, Virus TI, Supernova2, Poly Evolver Keyboard!!!

I got Cream for a week and was to start very happy since it have the special features i was lokking for. 4 seperat aprs on one track. I am by the way runnig logic latest version.
But yes. It is VERY unstable. The most commen problem is loosing all settings on track 1.
After loading a new logix project with a working Cream setup sudently it will stop working on Cream track 1. For no reason at alle. And when inspecting i can se that all settings have been deleated.
It is happenig several times!!
Sorry Kirnu have to find a alternativ!

Just to follow up. One new problem i have noise is that MIDI renge function i not initialized properly at startup!
If your setup are using the the MIDI range function, found next to the tracks on/off, it will properly not work then you are loading a saved project. I am using Logic X.

Have you emailed your issues to support@kirnuarp.com?

Return to “Kirnu”