AdHd Audiotools releases free Leveling Tool for Win and Mac

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Leveling Tool

Version 1.3 and 1.3.1 were released . . . I don't know when lol

https://audiotools.se/downloads/leveling-tool/

Btw, I found a graphic bug: After a while of leaving the plugin GUI open the gain reduction meter freezes completely, even though the process happens without any problems. I don't know if this happens with the output meter.

Windows 7 Ultimate x64, Reaper 5.79 x64.

heavymetalmixer wrote:Btw, I found a graphic bug: After a while of leaving the plugin GUI open the gain reduction meter freezes completely, even though the process happens without any problems. I don't know if this happens with the output meter.

Windows 7 Ultimate x64, Reaper 5.79 x64.
Thanks for your find!
I will put on the todo list to reproduce the problem and fix what might be the cause of it :)

Btw, how does the antialiasing work in this plugin? Could you show us what kind of filter does it use?

heavymetalmixer wrote:Btw, how does the antialiasing work in this plugin? Could you show us what kind of filter does it use?
Hi!
Is is 4x oversampling using the bessel filter from the WDL-OL framework :)

AdHdAudioTools wrote:
heavymetalmixer wrote:Btw, how does the antialiasing work in this plugin? Could you show us what kind of filter does it use?
Hi!
Is is 4x oversampling using the bessel filter from the WDL-OL framework :)
Thanks for the answer. Sorry for keeping this matter up, but, what about the slope and frequency?

Return to “Effects”