Swedish DJ Avicii Dead at age 28

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Da fuk. Why are you selling him?
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

fluffy_little_something wrote:Oman is beautiful, though 8)
Interesting. I'm likely there in October this year.

chk071 wrote:Anyway, guess it's true then. Apparently, he also struggled with alcohol addiction, and some pancreas illness.
Young people and their drug problems, I will never get it, frankly :?

fluffy_little_something wrote:
chk071 wrote:Anyway, guess it's true then. Apparently, he also struggled with alcohol addiction, and some pancreas illness.
Young people and their drug problems, I will never get it, frankly :?
I completely get it.

You're in your mid 20's, you earn enough money for a new Ferrari every time you blink, you don't have a steady relationship because you're always on tour, you can't go outside because you'll get mobbed.

So what do you do? You stay inside and entertain yourself. Drugs aren't always to mask issues, often they're just something to do.

Well, if he had too much money, he could have done something else in life, moved to a country where nobody recognized him (maybe that's why he was in Oman 8) ). Especially as a man, all you have to do is grow a beard if you did not have one before, or the other way round, and hardly anyone will recognize you.

It's not that there are no young, successful artists who don't take drugs, but lead decent lives, despite their popularity.

So so sad. I was in Ibiza when Levels was released. He definitely made me wanna be a producer. RIP. Top producer of my generation

The first time I head (or read, rather) the name Avicii was on KVR, when someone said he used a pirated copy of Sylenth1 on Youtube 8)

fluffy_little_something wrote:The first time I head (or read, rather) the name Avicii was on KVR, when someone said he used a pirated copy of Sylenth1 on Youtube 8)
Has anybody seen Lennard lately? Oman stamp in his passport?

When you are that young you usually don't think so much of the future and when you get lots of money from your music it usually ends up in sex, drugs and rock and roll.

He did announce that he was done performing in 2016 so i guess he tried his best to get out of the situation/state he was in.

I am sad to see him leave so soon and i wish the best for his family and friends.
Last edited by D-Fusion on Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

A great artist died. A little more respect, please.

R.I.P.

Mushy Mushy wrote:
fluffy_little_something wrote:The first time I head (or read, rather) the name Avicii was on KVR, when someone said he used a pirated copy of Sylenth1 on Youtube 8)
Sorry but... :lol:

Know i shouldn't laugh, but that was hilarious. :tu:

D-Fusion wrote:He did announce that he was done performing in 2017 so i guess he tried his best to get out of the situation/state he was in.
I think I saw his name just a few days ago on the guest list of one of those big music festivals here in Portugal later this year, though.

freshalex wrote:A great artist died. A little more respect, please.

R.I.P.
Complete respect here man. I wasn't a fan but my girlfriend is close to tears.

chk071 wrote:
Mushy Mushy wrote:
Sorry but... :lol:

Know i shouldn't laugh, but that was hilarious. :tu:
Don't worry, there is always a lighter side to life and death, and I am sure Avicii won't mind anymore. I also had to laugh 8)

R.I.P.
Sounds and presets for UVI Falcon "Iterata X".
Bazille soundset - Crystalline Textures 3.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”