Crossfeed vst comparison and what are the best

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I am kinda confused that weather should i keep using Reaper's reasurround in stereo mode

Or should i get something like
Can opener studio from goodheartz(hope so i have spelled it correct)
Or redline monitor from 112db

Or do you have any recommendations :)
Win 10 x64 with specs enough to run DAW without bouncing any track
KZ IEM,32-bit 384Khz dac running at 32bit 48Khz
mainly use REAPER, MTotalbundle, Unfiltered Audio TRIAD and LION, NI classic collection,......... ETC

Anyone?? :neutral:
mainly use REAPER, MTotalbundle, Unfiltered Audio TRIAD and LION, NI classic collection,......... ETC

Found your post just as I was looking for a crossfeed plugin for headphone monitoring in REAPER. I didn't know that Reasurround was an option for this, thanks for that!

What settings do you use in Reasurround? I got what seemed to be aa decent result by increasing X width slightly.

I was interested in Can Opener until I found out about how their licenses work... I have TB ISONE which works ok but I don't like the volume drop when using it. I mostly use it for different sound system simulations. I'll be happy if I can stick with Reasurround for headphone monitoring.

noahpb wrote:Found your post just as I was looking for a crossfeed plugin for headphone monitoring in REAPER. I didn't know that Reasurround was an option for this, thanks for that!

What settings do you use in Reasurround? I got what seemed to be aa decent result by increasing X width slightly.

I was interested in Can Opener until I found out about how their licenses work... I have TB ISONE which works ok but I don't like the volume drop when using it. I mostly use it for different sound system simulations. I'll be happy if I can stick with Reasurround for headphone monitoring.
Just set the reasurround setting to stereo in the drop down menu and there you have it

Return to “Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)”