Hybrid 3 (Plugin Boutique)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I picked up Hybrid 3 for $1 as well and was impressed with the few presets I tried out. I don't have much to compare it to but think for $1 it was a steal. I didn't have any issues with the i-Lok registration either. I was able to install it just fine and register the program.

Heck I succumbed to the deal. Not a bad synth, can see some niche uses for 80s type sounds.

Well I relented and installed it, along with this iLok manager, and so far it hasn't caused me any issues, so whatever problems iLok had in the past may have been fixed, but I am always cautious with software i've had problems with in the past.

At least I dont need a dongle for iLok, that is a bonus. Sooner eLicenser follow this model the better.

First impressions are good with the synth though. Not really had time to delve deeper.
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

If I would compare Hybrid3 to anything it would be the old Terratec Komplexer. Hybrid3 has a similar airy and thin sound, it has great sequencer and morph controls.
No signature here!

LeVzi wrote:Well I relented and installed it, along with this iLok manager, and so far it hasn't caused me any issues, so whatever problems iLok had in the past may have been fixed, but I am always cautious with software i've had problems with in the past.

At least I dont need a dongle for iLok, that is a bonus. Sooner eLicenser follow this model the better.

First impressions are good with the synth though. Not really had time to delve deeper.
soft elicenser had already been there for years. Cubase Elements and some of Steinberg instruments (not all!) use this.

sbangs_air wrote:
fluffy_little_something wrote: Is that Air's goal, merely a decent synth?
I don’t understand your vendetta here on any AIR topics. Just here to assist.
Vendetta? Where?

Enkerli wrote:
sbangs_air wrote:
Vendetta? Where?
:borg: :hyper: :hyper:

I like it too but it likes to crash Reason and Maschine.

Enkerli wrote:
sbangs_air wrote:
Vendetta? Where?
Why would you dig up a five month old thread just for that ? :bang:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Sometimes all I need is the AIR that I breeze... :phones:

But...but...it has ilok!!! :P
Windows 10 and too many plugins

[quote=zzz00m post_id=7062846 time=1524594182 user_id=385665]
But...but...it has ilok!!! :P
[/quote]

Ah...no (required)

:scared:
Last edited by martinjuenke on Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mattt12345 wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:18 pm I like it too but it likes to crash Reason and Maschine.
Works great for me so far using the latest version of Maschine software? I use it in every dance/electronic track that I produce. The thing even imports midi which is pretty powerful for a $1 plugin. The I-Lok isn't so bad, in so much as they don't really update the products. I still think they're pretty solid and well worth the bargain deal ... full price might be another story! :x

£1.

Hybrid is amazing value at that price.

I have an iLok (had it for EWQL stuff) but even if I didn't I could still use Hybrid.

What is the matter with people?
The first thing you learn in life is that you're a fool. The last thing you learn is that you're the same fool. ~ Ray Bradbury.

Return to “Instruments”