EVE OF THE ACID RAIN - Remixed (Music Video Version)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I almost forgot I had worked on this a few months ago but I did do quite a bit with it. Today I actually incorporated some actual video I took to go along with it. A bit of an eco theme going on weirdly..but it was fun to bring it alive in that way although it's quite a rough cut...created over a few hours in Davinci Resolve 12.5. (A bit of a nightmare using that, being as sluggish as it is on my current graphics card)

Enjoy anyways..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9PbZKSn4UI
KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

No comments so far..oh well..might well comment on it myself...

Other than when I was at Uni studying Interactive Multimedia 10 years ago and combining video footage, working in film production and other projects involving just CGI, this is really the first of my own personal music and camcorder music video productions. Oddly, much of the video material I used wasn't intended for this track I created but there is a little crossover in my music sound wise generally, so finding footage to fit wasn't too difficult... but some video clips I didn't think I'd ever use but seemed to bridge the gap in linking the transitions and related themes and colours.

With a track so fast it would be easy to try and match the speed of the footage to it and go overboard, but I resisted that temptation and tried to make flow and have some sort of visual story and pace, whilst making it interesting and unpredictable... The video was assembled in a couple of hours, starting at around 3am. I had no plans to create a video for it, and thought I'd just upload the track to soundcloud, but having bought a Panasonic HC-V180 Full HD Camcorder just before Christmas, it was about time to put the footage to use to see what I'd come up with.

The updated track itself took into consideration the previous comments of the last one, bringing in new elements to make the transitions smoother. Additional melodies introduced and vocal clips that I edited...and other twists and turns.

The original track is quite raw in comparison...

What do you guys think of this latest music video version ?
KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

Return to “Music Cafe”