Ribs

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just found out about ribs vst , it's more of sample buffer looper ,
No disitribution of grains /packets , onset time etc ...

Edit ...Was working in simple mode :lol: :dog:
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

gentleclockdivider wrote:Just found out about ribs vst , it's more of sample buffer looper ,
No disitribution of grains /packets , onset time etc ...

Edit ...Was working in simple mode :lol: :dog:
That was a nice one XD

Does someone know why 1eqinfinity is now banned? From the point of view of the users this sanction crashes the project...

Yeah, what on earth?!

Latest version of Ribs doesn't validate in Logic.

Thanks! Looks interesting. I will give it a try. :tu:

onerob wrote:Latest version of Ribs doesn't validate in Logic.
This happened before. Maybe I should wait...

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote:
onerob wrote:Latest version of Ribs doesn't validate in Logic.
This happened before. Maybe I should wait...
Tried it! No validation.

Hi guys! It's Eugene, aka 1eqinfinity.

I have to clarify things a bit. The whole situation with my ban is prolonged, opaque and negatively affects my image. People writing and asking questions.

First of all, thanks for your support, guys. I appreciate that.

This account will not be used publicly except for the messages in Ribs and Crust threads. If and when I get my account back this one will be abandoned (if not banned ;)).

It looks like some troubled kiddo stole my account (keep your passwords fresh!) and wrote a rude post in the Reason thread. Perhaps there were some PMs too, this I don't know.

At first I didn't know about that post. As soon as a friendly KVR user contacted me about the ban I wrote a mail to KVR. Couple of days later I found out about the post in the Reason thread. I wrote a new mail to KVR about that. I also requested some tech info from them about the post to find out how and when my account was stolen. I hope I will get that info eventually.

A day later the friendly user told me the ban was lifted. At that moment I had time to only change the password. When I tried to log in to clear the mess a couple of hours later I saw that I'm banned again.

As of now, nobody on behalf of KVR have ever contacted me in any way.

I don't know for sure who banned me. I registered this acound today and wrote to the mod who, as I assume, banned me. We'll see what happens next.

And just in case, I screened this post.

Hi everybody :)
I got a message from the moderator today with a detailed explanation of what had happened and apologies. Long story short, me and the troll guy are both using VPN and it looks like there was an IP overlap. The troll was very active, creating new users and posting, and I got banned by mistake. It is still to be cleared how the troll's message appeared to be posted under my username though.
Anyway, things are back to normal!

AAaaaaaah good news ! :tu:
U N I S O N : shoegaze/electronic wall of sound with heavenly voice
https://soundcloud.com/weareunison / https://www.facebook.com/unison666 / https://weareunison.com/

1eqinfinity wrote:Hi everybody :)
I got a message from the moderator today with a detailed explanation of what had happened and apologies. Long story short, me and the troll guy are both using VPN and it looks like there was an IP overlap. The troll was very active, creating new users and posting, and I got banned by mistake. It is still to be cleared how the troll's message appeared to be posted under my username though.
Anyway, things are back to normal!
:tu:

Welcome back.
This explain the surprise/questioning re: this ban.

Welcome back! :tu:

Glad to have you back mate!

Return to “Instruments”