How old are you (musically)? - take the test

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I didn't recognize any songs from either of the first two questions, then said "f**k it".
A well-behaved signature.

I think the fact that I knew maybe 10% of the songs, and liked about 0% of the music may have had an impact on the outcome. I must have mist the don't start survey if you were born before 1990.
Intel Core i7 8700K, 16gb, Windows 10 Pro, Focusrite Scarlet 6i6

I'm between 11 and 18... :o :phones:

Gave up halfway because I barely knew any of the songs.

Guessing I'm not old enough then.
My solo projects:
Hekkräiser (experimental) | MFG38 (electronic/soundtrack) | The Santtu Pesonen Project (metal/prog)

i tried to do this test, honestly, but these songs are not familiar to me... there were a 'muse song' in there but i don't know their songs by name; only that they sound cool...

19-27. I recognized a couple of names, but no songs. I just clicked away. Personally, I think I am 3-23 in my head, because that's when 95% of the music I listen to was made.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Based on not recognizing or caring about any of this, I seem to be somewhere between -150 and 614 years old.

Older than 28 ... Had to lie on the questions seeing I didn't care for most of the music ....

vurt wrote:show off.
Hey, you were the one that said I had Alzheimer's.

When life gives you lemons.....

herodotus wrote:

put them in your true loves bed so they know how you feel?

I suppose I am musical baby boomer :)

I cant do it ... I don't know (or care about) any of these people. Maybe its because I'm " over 28"? :shrug:

sjm wrote:
vurt wrote:
herodotus wrote:For the record, I regularly fail to recognize popular music from my own adolescence as well as music made more recently.

Apparently, I don't like music at all. Rather strange, considering.
or maybe you have alzheimers?
That's when you fail to recognise your own music. Ever had that moment where you go "I don't remember making this at all?"
oh shit

vurt wrote:
herodotus wrote:

put them in your true loves bed so they know how you feel?
But that would be my bed, too.

I don't like sleeping with lemons

:shrug:

some of us have no option.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”