Looking for high quality guitar vsts

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

twitewhite wrote:
SpiritHanyou wrote:Thank you guys for your input. I think i know what i will do.

That Modo Bass looks pretty insane, so will keep that in mind.

And your right. The real thing is still hard to beat, but for now virtual instruments are my thing so will stick to them.

I think a good Les Paul and probably the Modo Bass or one of the Scarbee ones will do just fine.

Feel free to offer more suggestions and advice as i have yet to make any purchases.

And yes, MODO Bass is far and away the best purchase I have ever made, and it has become absolutely irreplaceable in any track that requires an electric bass. You will never need another bass vst ever again. Highly recommended. (And once MODO Guitar comes out, we won't even need to be having these topics anymore!)
The question is, IS MODO guitar coming out?

wagtunes wrote:
twitewhite wrote:
SpiritHanyou wrote:Thank you guys for your input. I think i know what i will do.

That Modo Bass looks pretty insane, so will keep that in mind.

And your right. The real thing is still hard to beat, but for now virtual instruments are my thing so will stick to them.

I think a good Les Paul and probably the Modo Bass or one of the Scarbee ones will do just fine.

Feel free to offer more suggestions and advice as i have yet to make any purchases.

And yes, MODO Bass is far and away the best purchase I have ever made, and it has become absolutely irreplaceable in any track that requires an electric bass. You will never need another bass vst ever again. Highly recommended. (And once MODO Guitar comes out, we won't even need to be having these topics anymore!)
The question is, IS MODO guitar coming out?
Let's hope so.

Of course I don't have an official example, but it would be quite stupid not to make it, as they probably can reuse much of the modeling from MODO Bass, and with the reputation that MODO Bass has, they could probably sell quite a lot of MODO Guitar plugins. Almost feel like it's leaving money on the table not to develop and release it.

I'm kicking myself. I assume I went with MusicLab guitars (Strat/LPC/Rick/Real) for the sake of simplicity, because I could've had twice as many guitars with Electri6ity for the same price, including the Tele I wanted that MusicLab doesn't have. Never sure how produced demos are, but Electri6ity sounds like it needs less help sounding good too.

Unfortunately (for my GAS), my musical needs don't call for more than I already have.
The groove baby, the groove...

Return to “Instruments”