PRODUCTS
Speaker

Update v1.1.0
To update, please click here.

Changelog:
  • Added Oversample option (2x and 4x)
  • Added L+R to Mono mode
  • Speaker models can now be selected by clicking on the labels/LEDs
The Oversample and Mono features can be found in the More menu.
AudioThing (VST, AU, AAX, CLAP Plugins)
Instagram | Twitter | Discord Server

Update v1.5
You can download the update from your account.

Speaker is currently 35% OFF until the end of the month, from July 1st we will raise the price to $/€ 19.
This will be the last update to support 32-bit on both MAC and PC.

Changelog:
  • Added: Online Authorization Form
  • Added: Oversample up to 16x
  • Added: VST3 plugin format
  • Added: Smoothed bypass
  • Added: Soft limiter
  • Added: Preset Copy/Paste to/from Clipboard
  • Added: Global option – Resizable Window
  • Added: 5 New Presets
  • Improved: Compressor Algorithm
  • Fixed: Pro Tools stepped automation bug
  • Fixed: Gain inconsistencies when changing samplerate
  • Fixed: Bypass button state

Sorry for my duplicate thread. I searched before posting but didn't find this one.

Tappistry wrote:Sorry for my duplicate thread. I searched before posting but didn't find this one.
Oh, I didn't see yours before posting! No worries, thanks for the post anyway :)

audiothing wrote:
Tappistry wrote:Sorry for my duplicate thread. I searched before posting but didn't find this one.
Oh, I didn't see yours before posting! No worries, thanks for the post anyway :)
It's cool. I was expecting to find this one when I searched, and was confused when I didn't see it.

Great update as well, the new presets are fun! Running this on a whole mix with some automation is good times indeed. :tu:

audiothing wrote:Email addresses associated with the free version of Valve Filter (either with Track Spark or BPB) are not valid. Sorry about that.
However, if you buy any plugin during the sale (ends April 21st) you can get Speaker for free.
Sorry, i know this is old but I dont think I ever got an e-mail. I have bought SR-88 and Frostbite. Will i get this for free then?
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Halonmusic wrote:
audiothing wrote:Email addresses associated with the free version of Valve Filter (either with Track Spark or BPB) are not valid. Sorry about that.
However, if you buy any plugin during the sale (ends April 21st) you can get Speaker for free.
Sorry, i know this is old but I dont think I ever got an e-mail. I have bought SR-88 and Frostbite. Will i get this for free then?
Yeah, that promo was from 2 years ago. Contact us with your order details (email, order number) and I'll see what I can do.

audiothing wrote:
Halonmusic wrote:
Yeah, that promo was from 2 years ago. Contact us with your order details (email, order number) and I'll see what I can do.
Oh 2 years ago, well then its no problem :)

But i'll send you the details anyway.
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Return to “Effects”