Lets see some studio pics

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

BONES wrote:...That's because one track sounds like the next... it leaves me cold. I trawl that kind of stuff for sounds and ideas but I can never get into it because of the lack of structure to the arrangements.
Nothing in this post and others from you has anything to do with STUDIO PICs. There are plenty of other threads to voice your opinions. Take them there.
expert only on what it feels like to be me
https://soundcloud.com/mrnatural-1/tracks

Guess it's just not your thing then :)

Mister Natural wrote:Nothing in this post and others from you has anything to do with STUDIO PICs. There are plenty of other threads to voice your opinions. Take them there.
Yeah but the discussion sort of came out of it here, so this is where we're talking about it. What would you expect after 268 pages? If you want to get it back on track, post a frickin' photo.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

sjm wrote:Guess it's just not your thing then :)
No, Hard Rock is not my thing but at least I can appreciate that it's actually worthwhile. With electronic dance music, it goes much further than that - I think it's rubbish and I have no respect at all for 99.9% of it and all the absurdity that goes with it.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

Hey BONES, do you know what Einstein said about the universe and human stupidity?

And, would you believe it, great minds think alike:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkEXGgdqMz8

the new addition is sitting on the desk. its only been 2 days but already i love it.

ImageImageImage

Too dark dude, I wanna see what's on the shelves.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Mushy Mushy wrote:Too dark dude, I wanna see what's on the shelves.
laptop, redsound xs-fx, numark omni control,
laptop, yamaha dx-200, tascam dr-05
redsound darkstar, electribe-a
virus indigo
mixers

ImageImageImage

BONES wrote:
Mister Natural wrote:Nothing in this post and others from you has anything to do with STUDIO PICs. There are plenty of other threads to voice your opinions. Take them there.
Yeah but the discussion sort of came out of it here, so this is where we're talking about it. What would you expect after 268 pages? If you want to get it back on track, post a frickin' photo.
exactly, discussion of the gear in the pics is inevitable, this will in some cases lead to us explaining what we use individual pieces for.
which, can often lead to musical discussions.

on a music and electronic instruments related forum, it doesn't seem odd.
on a crochet forum there may be a point to be made regarding improper discussion of music when prompted by pics of hooks and patterns?

Hi,
here some pics of the studio where I work (Ithil World, Italy)

Last edited by newluc on Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:38 pm, edited 18 times in total.

vurt wrote:on a crochet forum there may be a point to be made regarding improper discussion of music when prompted by pics of hooks and patterns?
Good music has a hook, and I use a pattern based DAW. So lets talk crochet! You have surprisingly diverse interests btw, hadn't got you pegged as an expert on the etiquette of crochet forums.

newluc wrote:hi,
here are some pics of the studio where i work (Ithil World, Italy)
You can embed pics with the img tag (quote this post to see).

Edit: looks like you got it this time.
Last edited by sjm on Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

chaosWyrM wrote:the new addition is sitting on the desk. its only been 2 days but already i love it.

I cant tell what it is ... the keyboard looks like ReMote SL mkII? Where are your monitors?
Last edited by thecontrolcentre on Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

And here some pics of my personal studio :)

thanks sjm for help; mine was a problem of bbcode checkbox :); was disabled.

I just got a Dreadbox Abyss ... :wheee:
tcc_abyss_web.jpg
It's my first analog polysynth since selling my Korg Poly 61 around 15 years ago. :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”