Electric Universe for Electra 2 by Touch The Universe (150 Presets, 100MB, and FLP) New Demo Tracks

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

:dog: Forgot all about an intro price :oops:

It's set at 25% off for the next week then the price will go back to normal :D Those who purchased will get the difference returned to them :)

With the new prices, the soundset is $15.

For the additional MIDI and FLP content is $20.

Cheers everyone, hope the intro is appreciated :tu:
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Don't worry, you can keep the difference from me. I'll send you a pm with info about to whom not to resend any money :)
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

Touch The Universe wrote::dog: Forgot all about an intro price :oops:

It's set at 25% off for the next week then the price will go back to normal :D Those who purchased will get the difference returned to them :)

That is a great idea TTU! :tu:

surreal wrote:
Touch The Universe wrote::dog: Forgot all about an intro price :oops:

That is a great idea TTU! :tu:
Glad you think so :wink: :tu:
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Wow :o Is it payday or something today? Just got a flood of orders :D

Thanks guys :tu:

I've been working quite hard on the main video showcase and it is turning out to be quite beautiful. Can't wait to share it with you guys :hyper:

TTU Youtube

Will be a little while longer for the main video.

In the meantime I thought I'd share a bit of what I'm working on :D Let me know what you guys think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75ynmnFHMx4

TTU Youtube

Hey guys, one more day for the intro price :tu:

TTU Youtube

Finally finished the video. Just need to render and upload a 32GB file on youtube :o

Been to busy to change things up on the site so I'll probably leave the intro for one more day :tu:

TTU Youtube

Edit* :dog: A few things still need editing. Will finish tomorrow :shrug:
Last edited by Touch The Universe on Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TTU Youtube

Here is the main video. Hope you guys enjoy it :tu:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPJtHky ... e=youtu.be

Please like it and comment on youtube if you can :tu:

TTU Youtube

I updated the website and pricing info. Will get started on some sound design tutorials and walk throughs :)

TTU Youtube

Putting some finishing touches on the first audio tutorial - turning out pretty decent I think. I kinda feel like howard hughs a bit though, editing like a madman, as its my first one with audio commentary. Takes awhile with many revisions :hihi:

TTU Youtube

Creating a Chilled Soundscape - My first narration video :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXkQNHZsMuw

TTU Youtube

Formant Wavetables and FM inside Electra 2 :D Sorry if narration is a bit amateurish :hihi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgTIFZW ... e=youtu.be

TTU Youtube

TTU Youtube

Return to “Soundware”