KOMPLETE 12 & 12 ULTIMATE Leak! Massive X Synthesizer, Kontakt 6...

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Komplete 14

mutantdog wrote:So while we're speculating, companies generally don't like releasing version 13 of anything because people are idiots/superstitious. So what next after K12? Straight to 14 or perhaps a rebrand?
Kollektion will be the new name.
Even if the piano player can't play, keep the party going.
http://www.soundclick.com/mumpcake
https://mumpfucious.wordpress.com/

mumpcake wrote:
mutantdog wrote:So while we're speculating, companies generally don't like releasing version 13 of anything because people are idiots/superstitious. So what next after K12? Straight to 14 or perhaps a rebrand?
Kollektion will be the new name.
Kekskiste would be my guess :D

Then they could always release it the day before or the next day. :clown: :cry:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

martinjuenke wrote:
Yes, these superstitious so called adults...
In Germany the trains have no wagon 13,
airlines have no row 13,
even the calendar has no 13th month! :dog: :party:
These things are meaningless. In Asia the number 9 means bad luck.

I’ve always associated Friday 13th with bad shit. But never just the number 13 on its own.
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

v1o wrote:
martinjuenke wrote:
Yes, these superstitious so called adults...
In Germany the trains have no wagon 13,
airlines have no row 13,
even the calendar has no 13th month! :dog: :party:
These things are meaningless. In Asia the number 9 means bad luck.

I’ve always associated Friday 13th with bad shit. But never just the number 13 on its own.
This.
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

mega super ultimate komplete

I smile when I look at the names because it's like they have run out of words to add more marketing sparkle than the previous names.

XL-XT Ultra Pro

Massive XXX

Could put "K" at the beginning of a collection that assimilates everything, but "Korg" is already taken.

This seems like a bit of an odd time for NI to start releasing preset packs for Massive, if v2 (or X) is on its way.

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/s ... m-massive/

That said, the offer ends September 3rd, which might point to Komplete 12's release date being shortly afterwards.

andrew71 wrote:This seems like a bit of an odd time for NI to start releasing preset packs for Massive, if v2 (or X) is on its way.

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/s ... m-massive/

That said, the offer ends September 3rd, which might point to Komplete 12's release date being shortly afterwards.
They will maintain both products I’m sure. Massive will continue to be provided with Maschine certainly and I doubt they will abandon it too quickly. We don’t really know what Massive X will be anyways but it will be a whole separate thing, rather than replacing the older one like for example fm7 to fm8 or absynth 4 to 5.

Echoes in the Attic wrote:... like for example fm7 to fm8 ...
I'd be interested in that ...

Screw leaks. Takes ages until they finally release the stuff then...

Has anyone considered that Massive X might in fact just be the name Komplete 12 uses for the bundle of Massive eXpansions included?

TBH, i'm even quite convinced that it won't be the successor to Massive. Rather wishful thinking IMO.

Return to “Instruments”