Korg PA 900 as Midi controler

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi

I am trying to setup Korg PA 900 as my midi controller with Tracktion 6 software

My intention is to be able to play on my keyboard and record it on each track on T6 in certain selected Sounds from Korg PA 900. And I would like to replay those multiple tracks together back again on PA 900 as Midi output Or any other Output .

I am able to record using PA 900 as Midi input device on T6, but when i replay those tracks, it does not play in the same sound when i recorded, in fact every tracks plays on same "current" sound selected on the keyboard.

I am suspecting i am doing something wrong in setting up Midi channels in and out part.

Could any one suggest how i should try and do this correctly?

I am also open to hear some suggestions on how can i just use PA 900 as only Midi input device,
but want to assign different sounds from T6 software and record those while i play on the kayboard..

This is probably most basic configuration related question, but i am struggling to get this right.
Any pointers would be greatly appreciated .

Thanks
SoulfulMusic

Return to “Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)”