my nostalgia factory [for those who think...]

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I think I think, although I think I think without thinking that I think, I think?
My preference was for the 1st, it seemed more dense and had a greater depth to it, no2 was good but I was getting quite a lot of distortion artifacts in there, this may be down to the mp3 format? No3 was again interesting, although I was not so sucked into the piece as the others, again distortion artifacts were present, again the format of mp3 maybe a cause? Overall no1 had my attention all the way through :tu:
Man is least himself when he talks in the first person. Give him a mask, and he'll show you his true face

ill have a check on that distortion, could actually be the transmisser reverb, doesn't handle input levels too cleanly :lol:
i don't notice it so much while noodling unless it gets excessive :hihi:

i don't much like the way you've gone about advertising your song.

is it the naked chicks on the posters again?
ill have to have another word with my agent :x

or, do you mean "this post"
because i don't recall any advertising campaign, but then lots of things pass me by.
im sorry youre offended.
but, listen, don't listen. comment, don't comment.
its just soundwaves at the end of the day.

ooh member soundwave?
member transformers?
member optimus prime and megatron?

its medicinal! i have a prescription!!!

just finished 01 ...
it's metaphysical ...

:clap:

i meant saying that the song was for "people who think," with a shorter song for people who are too shallow to understand the longer one.

maybe it was just a joke, in which case i apologize. it just initially reminded me of a lot of the elitism that permeates the music community.

sleepcircle wrote:i meant saying that the song was for "people who think," with a shorter song for people who are too shallow to understand the longer one.

maybe it was just a joke, in which case i apologize. it just initially reminded me of a lot of the elitism that permeates the music community.
i wouldn't spend too much time thinking about it ...
:P

Did you make this yourself without adult supervision? It sounds blooming great.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

I would guess it refers to the 10-hour-long YT post within a thread which was kind of just an exercise in 90s nostalgia seen here recently.

sleepcircle wrote:the elitism that permeates the music community
FIGHT THA POWAH

No.2

desolation screams ...
incandescent fury ...
blue dragonflies sleeping ...

deja vu ...

experimental.crow wrote:just finished 01 ...
it's metaphysical ...

:clap:
yeah, im getting some sweet sounds from the modular already, still only basic compared to the end goal :hihi:

Return to “Music Cafe”