One FX plugin (self-)challenge - guess the plugin

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Audiority Echoes T7E

The distortion here is really exceptionally smooth... keep that in mind.
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

Audiothing Outer Space (Roland Space Echo RE-201)

jens wrote:The distortion here is really exceptionally smooth... keep that in mind.
So not a plugin then :hihi:
I

There's some heavy, steady pitch warbling on one track which, along with the distortion and diffusion throughout, made me start thinking about rotary speakers rather than tape flutter. Neither PSP nor UVI's has a delay section though. Colour me stumped!

Good catch - nobody mentioned the modulation yet.
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

TIMT wrote:
jens wrote:The distortion here is really exceptionally smooth... keep that in mind.
Hehe...

quite an okay one in that regard, I would say...

TIMT wrote:
:tu:

TIMT wrote:Ubermod?i don't remember what the saturation sounded like in that,but the washy spacial stuff reminds me of Ubermod.i think it would sort of qualify as one page no drop down menus too.it does have tabs though,so maybe not
You know what? I just tried Ubermod in the light of this and the distortion is a lot smoother that I remember it: :o

EchoMelt by Psychic Modulation? Would basically have all the ingredients. But it's a multi fx.

Waves Manny Marroquin Delay

Logic Tape Delay

Several of the mentioned plugin would - at least theoretically - exact sound aside for a moment - probably be possible, yet I think only with more instances... what I hear is different delay times for the left and right channel (which is what to quite some extent creates the stereo image, I think :hihi:)
and I also hear distortion that is 100% wet. ;-)

jens wrote:Several of the mentioned plugin would - at least theoretically - exact sound aside for a moment - probably be possible, yet I think only with more instances...
You don't have to stack instances, ok.

Cubase ModDelay :party: :D

Return to “Effects”