Ableton Live - does it ever go sale?

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I see ableton live suite cheaper on ebay than at the website with 25% off. What gives?

bafonso wrote:I see ableton live suite cheaper on ebay than at the website with 25% off. What gives?
Be careful with that. I got a killer price on Ebay for Suite, only to find out later that it was a fraude. At least, Paypal refund me back, then I bought it on Ableton website with 25% off.

I don't say that's it's the case right now, just to be careful on Ebay with this software.

Ryan99 wrote:
bafonso wrote:I see ableton live suite cheaper on ebay than at the website with 25% off. What gives?
Be careful with that. I got a killer price on Ebay for Suite, only to find out later that it was a fraude. At least, Paypal refund me back, then I bought it on Ableton website with 25% off.

I don't say that's it's the case right now, just to be careful on Ebay with this software.
Thanks for the heads up. The price I was seeing was actually for educational...in tiny letters. It's a bit too risky to buy it off ebay.

I am wondering if I have been napping and missed a sale of Live 's Packs in last year or two ?

I know of their pre-sale deal on Live 10 . I could do with another 50% off deal with was when I last bought their expansion packs . (Sorry to any dev.s- I don't mean to undervalue the results of your labour).

U musta been napping for 5 years .... Hahahahah old thread ....

Sure , I spotted the date but my query is along same lines ; is it better starting a fresh thread ?

The cool thing about Ableton is that I was still napping with a 10+ year old copy of Live, and they still let me have the upgrade price this year! Rocking Live 10 now!
Windows 10 and too many plugins

zzz00m wrote:The cool thing about Ableton is that I was still napping with a 10+ year old copy of Live, and they still let me have the upgrade price this year! Rocking Live 10 now!
Congrats. Live 10 is pretty awesome.

zzz00m wrote:The cool thing about Ableton is that I was still napping with a 10+ year old copy of Live, and they still let me have the upgrade price this year! Rocking Live 10 now!
whereas i still have a stoneold version of logic and noone ever gave a f**k about it^^. so its ableton live now too :D (next to renoise and a bit of a bitwig )

Live goes on sale roughly twice a year. Usually end of summer, and around Christmas. We should be seeing another sale around beginning of August, based on previous activity

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”