TAL-DAC

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
TAL-DAC

https://tal-software.com/products/tal-dac

Purchase available or its free for TAL-Sampler owners

Recording stage with input volume control and soft clipper (adds odd harmonics).
Variable recording sample rate (1000Hz-44100Hz).
Variable recording bit-depth (4bit-16bit) with different algorithms (mu-law, mu-law delta, linear).
Reconstruction section with different reconstruction methods (hold, variable, linear, S1000/sinc).
Very steep reconstruction filters (optional).
AMP drive (add's even and odd harmonics to the signal).
A high- and low shelf filter (12dB).
All non-linear components are 8x oversampled to avoid aliasing.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSS - I'd naively asked him a few times on twitter if it would be easy to rip out the DAC bit of Sampler and have it as a separate effect and heard nothing so assumed he thought it was a stupid idea. Guess he was just keeping the project secret ;)

Very generous with it being free for TAL-Sampler owners !

Excellent! Now I can have that TAL sound on my multisample instruments that don’t work in Sampler.

Firstly thanks for this.
As a Sampler licensee, I get it for free.

Already emailed Patrick. Cubase 9.5, Sierra, trying it on a mono audio track causes Cubase to instantly crash.
rsp
sound sculptist

So a little after 7:25 am local time here in Jamaica ( it is now 8:40) I saw this thread and downloaded.
It was at version 0.60.
I tried it on a mono track and got a crash.

I now check back it is at version 0.70....and the crash is gone.
Surely he knew of the crash and fixed it and it couldn't be he saw my report and fixed it and compiled and uploaded it all within an hour.

Now that is what I call support.
rsp
sound sculptist

TAL is one of the best.

I really wanted TAL Sampler to work with some multi-layer/group instruments I have. I emailed Patrick and the producer of the samples a few times, but no dice.

Now with TAL-DAC, I can use my normal multisampler (Ableton Sampler) and get the same vintage tone.

This is EXACTLY what I wanted !!!

Thank you TAL!

And as a TAL Sampler owner..free? Thank you again, TAL !!

Wow cool!
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

drums, drums, DURRRAAAAAMMMSSS! :D

cool :D

Free for TAL-Sampler owners!! :hyper: Thanks Patrick :hug:
Windows 10. Asus X99-Pro i7 6950X 10 Core 3GHz (Overclocked to 3.5GHz). Corsair DDR4 64GB Vengeance LPX 2400MHz. RME RayDAT. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970. UAD2 Quad+Octo. Reaper. A couple of plugins.

Fantastic! TAL Software is one of my favourite developers at all. Incredible support, wonderful sound quality. Thank you.

dreamvoid wrote:Fantastic! TAL Software is one of my favourite developers at all. Incredible support, wonderful sound quality. Thank you.
Absolutely :tu:
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

MEGA
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Quality developer, quality product, quality customer support! Many thanks!

Return to “Effects”