Gig Performer : side chaining

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Anybody know if you can side chain in Gig Performer 2 ? :pray: :help:

Many of the modern songs in my set lists (including church) call for that pumping sound at one point or another. I know I can get a similar effect via LFOs in Omnisphere, Massive, etc; but, when the drummer isn't listening / can't hear (you) / kicks off way too fast... LFO's out of sync are unpleasant. Plus, I'd really like to be able to use whatever audio source I choose for pumping my Reaper, NI, or other compressors -- my clap, an extra mic on the kick, an audio routing of the vocals, etc. -- without running a DAW on stage for one effect.

I know that Cantabile can do this, but I'm at an 8 GB RAM limit on my laptop (soldered on-board) and would like the flexibility to use different sample sets whenever I want and not get boxed in to the "same old sounds" -- kind of like how I used my Receptor 2+ with live mode... tear. :(

:help:
Just play....
……………………………………………………………
RD-700sx, Montage 7, Hammond Xk-3c, Receptor Quattro, Lenovo 720-13, SS v.3, Rokit 6, Neo Vent 2, Komplete, SampleTank, etc, etc, etc

Yeah, it's pretty trivial. I just posted how to do it on our forums. See https://community.gigperformer.com/t/si ... essors/726

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”