One Synth Challenge #113: The Scrooo by Full Bucket Music (Schiing Wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
The scrooo

Hello, my entry for this month.

https://soundcloud.com/l-ectrobit/l-ect ... eat-osc113

DAW: Cakewalk by BandLab

Cakewalk Stock Plugins:
Sonitus Reverb
Sonitus Delay
Sonitus Compressor
Sonitus Equalizer
Boost11
ProChannel FXs (EQ, Compressor, Breverb 2, Console Emulator Bus, Tube)

3rd Party Plugins:
A1TriggerGate
A1StereoControl
Transpire
Bass Professor Mark II

:tu:

Unfortunately I'm skipping this round. Too much stuff to do. Also my band is on the way to finish our first album, so it's not like I'm giving up on making music (which is good). Hopefully I'll finish this idea with the Scrooo later anyway. Good luck everyone an see ya in the next month! :phones:
YT | SC | FB | IG | earror :ud: KO :ud:

I voted. Track Memento liked more than the other tracks.
:phones:

Voted.

OllyAudio wrote:I voted. Track Memento liked more than the other tracks.
My fav too, and I have yet to vote!!! Some fine sonic moments indeed, as well as the good composition.

STOP PRESS:
*************** DoctorBob has VOTED *************

A fine variety of tracks - well done all :clap: :clap: Enjoyed listening - will listen more over the next week or so, and amend my votes if necessary. :D

I have commented on everyones' tracks - may still add some more "observations" if time allows. :tu:

dB

Voted

Hey guys, I can't vote! I can't remember password I made a month ago and never used to login. I tried to reset it with Email I used to register, but I got message "Email is not found, please PM bjporter for help". I vrote to bjporter, but it seems he is still offline (Last visited: Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:24 pm). Can some one else help me with this problem?

UPD: Problem solved. Thanks Brian!
Last edited by VCA-089 on Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Some people don't like music created on a PC and declare it as "fake". I don't care. The only thing matters to me is the end result."
SoundCloud YouTube Patreon

VCA-089 wrote:Hey guys, I can't vote! I can't remember password I made a month ago and never used to login. I tried to reset it with Email I used to register, but I got message "Email is not found, please PM bjporter for help". I vrote to bjporter, but it seems he is still offline (Last visited: Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:24 pm). Can some one else help me with this problem?
BJ is probably the guy you need, but...
If your email is not found on the system, maybe this is obvious, but did you try re-registering with that same email again (and write down the password :D )
My logic is just that if the email is not recognised, you might be able to just use it again from the start?
Anyway, just a thought, I'm sure Brian will get to help you out if you don't get it sorted. There is a while before the voting deadline!

Great work, everyone!

I've voted and, I think, commented on all tracks.

Now onto Crystal if I get time. Back at work after summer vacation... Should install Reaper here :)

Voted. This was a hard one, great work every one!

VCA-089 wrote:UPD: Problem solved. Thanks Brian!
Yay! BJ is a superstar! :clap: :clap:
dB

ooops double post - KVR hiccup! :dog:

Voted.

I bow my head on behalf of all you brave guys who fought the Scrooo!
Let's say the game ended in a draw - between you and The Scrooo.

Note: Don't try to make a kick drum with The Scrooo, just don't. I did and failed so miserably ... I didn't even dare to submit something.

So no 4s and 5s this time, sorry.

Greetings and have a nice day nonetheless
Ruedi

Voted!

Voted.

Mostly 4s. Most of these are awesome considering limits of scroo. I think this round is best so far regarding emotions (any type) in tracks. I only choose to move 2 tracks from this group to 5s based on some personal preferences. It was really hard to make this decision since all track in 4s group are cool. There are also few 3s and 2 2s. Again it is based on my personal preferences but I always choose based on average level of track not just on one aspect.

For me it is One Synth Challenge and not composition challenge or just sound design challenge. So track with balanced all aspects like sound design, composition, expressiveness, mix, master and so on always have more points.
RuediRena wrote:Note: Don't try to make a kick drum with The Scrooo, just don't. I did and failed so miserably ... I didn't even dare to submit something.
So no 4s and 5s this time, sorry.
Ruedi
So we have different thinking then. It is like judging gymnastic floor event based on unrealistic requirements like - no winner since nobody made a quadruple backflip flip tuck. Even the fact that this judge know that it is actually not possible to do such a thing. Fact that he is gymnast too and he clearly know limits of human body in in our physical world is even worse. :P

Return to “Instruments”