MULAB

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I Just installed this DAW today. I like much the layout and the general presentation. I started to create 2 tracks, 1 with a VST instrument and 1 with the organ plug in. Works well. But no way to put a 3rd track. Is it due to the fact that I did not yet pay the software?

Hi Midiland, welcome to KVR! You may have a better response posting directly to Mutools forum here.

Hi Midiland,

Quick answer - no, there is no limitation on what you can do with the software before you buy a user key.

Longer answer - as Winstontaneous says, maybe better ask in the Mutools forum but you'll need to ask in a bit more detail, explaining what steps you took from starting up the program through to when you couldn't do what you expected to do.

1. Run MuLab
2. Select "New Project"
3. Replace the "Basic Synth" module in the Rack with an Organ, which relabels the first Track
4. Add a second Track, choosing a VST instrument, which gets added to a new Rack
5. Add a third Track, choosing ...????

Something like that approach means others can try reproducing what you've done and quickly see what, if anything, you're doing wrong.

Return to “Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)”