FXpansion releases Cypher2

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Cypher (DCAM: Synth Squad) Cypher2

There are already pseudo-skins inside, have you tried them ?
Please don’t read the above post. It’s a stupid one. Simply pass.

cthonophonic wrote:
zvenx wrote:Curious to see where you saw the first week of September.
thanks
rsp
Plugin Boutique is usually pretty good about listing sale dates (which are more or less the same across all third-party retailers), so I'll go to their deals page if I want to see how long an offer is running.
Ok. I couldn't find an expiration date on their product page or twitter feed.
I think for instance the strobe2 special update price from SS1 is still the same as it was many moons ago when it was released.
But I am sure if indeed there is an end date, Angus would take that into account.
rsp
sound sculptist

31 pages and barely any talk about the sound, nice !

FastTriggerFish wrote:31 pages and barely any talk about the sound, nice !
Welcome to kvr, where 90% of the new product discussions are mostly about the GUI, bugs, copy protection, license transfer policy, and/or installation process.

Greenstorm33 wrote:
Welcome to kvr, where 90% of the new product discussions are mostly about the GUI, bugs, copy protection, license transfer policy, and/or installation process.
The other 10% is complaining about the lack of Windows 7 support :wink:
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Cypher2 makes sound? I keep looking at the GUI and trying to install it under windoze 7. How do you make it make sound??? :phones:

I'm sorry but can you quote the actual part of the EULA that says you're supposed to be capable of hearing something to use the software.

Greenstorm33 wrote:
And the market price of cod in Belarus :wink:
No auto tune...

plexuss wrote:Cypher2 makes sound? I keep looking at the GUI and trying to install it under windoze 7. How do you make it make sound??? :phones:
i found that, by pressing a key on my keyboard, cypher2 made a sound. WTF? i paid for this thing, but i have to do the work??

Probably not just one guy that can do bug fixing.
Cats are intended to teach us that not everything in nature has a function | http://soundcloud.com/bmoorebeats

fisherKing wrote:
plexuss wrote:Cypher2 makes sound? I keep looking at the GUI and trying to install it under windoze 7. How do you make it make sound??? :phones:
i found that, by pressing a key on my keyboard, cypher2 made a sound. WTF? i paid for this thing, but i have to do the work??
Oops ! Seems you just found a new critical bug !

fisherKing wrote:
What’s the transfer policy for returning sounds?

For those of you mad men and women, interested in what the thing actually sounds like, here are a few demos based on a some jams I did with it about a year ago. Amazing sound. Between this Strobe 2, VCV Rack, Reaktor 6 and Softube Modular, I've successfully prevented myself becoming completely pauperised by Eurocrack. Cypher 2: very modular sounding and capable of some awesome textures.

https://soundcloud.com/yemski/sets/cypher-2-fun-time
Musicmaker: "I'm playing all the right notes, but not neccesarily in the right order" Eric Morecame : Comedy Bhoddisatva

That Yemski :).
Sounds good.
thanks for sharing.
rsp
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sound sculptist

nordickvr wrote:
fisherKing wrote:
What’s the transfer policy for returning sounds?
The FXpansion transfer fee is $50...

But I think that he needs to send the whole thing back for a service if it makes a sound when he pushes down a key....

Another bug for Angus to sort out when he comes back from vacation :wink:
No auto tune...

Return to “Instruments”