One Synth Challenge #113: The Scrooo by Full Bucket Music (Schiing Wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
The scrooo

Voted
GLTA :)
Man is least himself when he talks in the first person. Give him a mask, and he'll show you his true face

Voted!

In my opinion a lot of you have delivered some excellent work this month. With the scrooo, I think it's a matter of submitting to its limitations: There are a lot of things the scrooo can't do - but it has a lot of character, and it does what it does very well.

I know I'll be using it for some blips, blops, bass and (b)leads in the future.

Best of luck!
All Ted Mountainé's Songs on Spotify | Soundcloud | Twitter | His Latest Videos
The Byte Hop, the virtual home of Ted Mountainé – news as they might have happened.

Voted!

Again a bunch of different ideas. :clap:
And such cool sounds.... Björn should add it to the preset bank :hihi:

BTW: Thanks again to the restless Full-Bucket-Music-Plugin-Production-Company :hail:

Voted.

Lots of your tracks had some really good sounds imo, the scrooo got character! As always I'm seriously impressed by what people manage to create with such limitations. Great work everyone :tu:

Voted.

I guess I forgot to say that I voted. I have.
Thanks for humoring my entry, and thanks to all y'all for some really groovy music.
mostly here for the One Synth Challenge
you can hear some of my newest music at: https://wrenharmonic.bandcamp.com/ or https://www.youtube.com/@wrenharmonic

Voted :clap:

rockingricky wrote:Again a bunch of different ideas. :clap:
Indeed! :love:
And such cool sounds.... Björn should add it to the preset bank :hihi:
Absolutely. Everybody feel free to send me your presets! :tu:
BTW: Thanks again to the restless Full-Bucket-Music-Plugin-Production-Company :hail:
Thank you, my pleasure. :oops:

Cheers, Björn

Voted! This time I gave mostly 4pts and 3pts, and only one entry 5pts. I've also left comments on all tracks. There are many good ones with distingtive sound design and composition, but there are always were things that stopped me from dragging them to 5pts, sometimes there were some mix issues, sometimes I just didn't feel them. Anyway, everyone has did a good work, and unlike the last round (#112) there is so hard to say who will win and how Top 5 will look like. I'm intrigued...
"Some people don't like music created on a PC and declare it as "fake". I don't care. The only thing matters to me is the end result."
SoundCloud YouTube Patreon

Voted! Fun round. I like synths that force creativity.

I can see performers getting along more with this synth. There is more of a divide this round between the performers and the sequencers. Makes me wish I could play keys worth a crap. :hihi:

Voted.

Lots of nice songs here :clap:

I have voted.

Cheers and good luck to all! :tu:
Failure is success in progress.

Voted GLA. I'm a little top heavy this round, but there were simply too many great tracks.

The Schiing Wins!!!! :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

1st schiing - So You Like My Modem? - 83pts

2nd TrojakEW - Memento - 83pts

3rd zarf - hidden jungle - 82pts

4th L-Ectrobit - Night-Beat - 81pts

5th VCA-089 - Escape From Planet Xenos 81pts

6 The Chase - Scrooo You I'm Still Doing Drums 80 pts
7 mehum - Screwing The Pooch Of Hades 80 pts
8 eraze the borders - Scrooo Mooon 78 pts
9 functionform - Prank 77 pts
10 DoctorBob - Surfs Up 77 pts
11 Vsinger - Dream Of Home3 77 pts
12 PeterH - The Revenge of Bass Music Zombies 75 pts
13 D34dmeat - Scrooge 75 pts
14 Rockingricky - Screw the Scrooo 75 pts
15 Eauson - The Age Of Uselessness (lofi electronic) 67 pts
16 Darksynth FX - The Path 65 pts
17 Olly Audio - Ode 62 pts
18 Leonard Bowman - Patiently Awaiting the Jump Scare 59 pts
dq TheNeverScene - OSC 113 The Scroo Test 83 pts
dq Bh9090 - OSC 113 SCROOO US TOO 69 pts
dq Medniex - Osc 113 Rev00 58 pts
dq Music Bird - Good Old Days 44 pts

Prizes:
First place winner, please announce your chosen prize and specify whether or not you give permission to upload your track to our spotify/itunes/etc page run by rghvdberg (Sales would go to osc/prize pool), and pass it on to the next winner down. To receive the prize, it may take some time (even a week-month+), but be patient. :hug: NOTE: prizes are not passed down below top 5

Bravo :tu: :tu: :tu: :party: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Scoresheet
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... yrync2eQTU
Last edited by bjporter on Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pardon me, but I was looking at the scoresheet and something seems odd- 1) it doesn't show TheNeverScene's vote, and it looks like schiing has more 5's. I don't want to tread on anyone's victory, I just want to know what I'm missing.
Great tracks, y'all, and thank you for the votes. You're too kind.
mostly here for the One Synth Challenge
you can hear some of my newest music at: https://wrenharmonic.bandcamp.com/ or https://www.youtube.com/@wrenharmonic

Return to “Instruments”