Anything Comparable to Numerology for Windows?

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I assume this has been asked before, but would love to know if I have missed any Windows sequencers that have the features of Numerology.

Thanks!
Last edited by bharris22 on Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

d o n 't
w a n t
m o r e

Thank you for the suggestion!

Loomer has something cooking that will blow it away entirely in terms of complexity, how it fares in usability is yet to be seen.
Duh

bungle wrote:Loomer has something cooking that will blow it away entirely in terms of complexity, how it fares in usability is yet to be seen.
Numerology is so complex... I'm doubtful that far more complexity will be any interest except for coding geeks

Half the functionality of Numerology with much better usability would be of interest to me...

pdxindy wrote:
bungle wrote:Loomer has something cooking that will blow it away entirely in terms of complexity, how it fares in usability is yet to be seen.
Numerology is so complex... I'm doubtful that far more complexity will be any interest except for coding geeks

Half the functionality of Numerology with much better usability would be of interest to me...
same for me - interesting to see that Re-Compose (Liquid Notes) recently announced they are changing strategy to small midi and audio plugins that can be arranged by the user rather than all-in-one solutions. It does concern me that the Loomer product has become huge and possibly unwieldy - the user interaction will be very important for its success

Not exactly a step sequencer but RapidComposer has many pitch and rhythm generating algorithms.

Check out SensoMusic's Usine Hollyhock. If you don't mind rolling up your sleeves and rolling your own I think you'll find you can do a lot of the same things. Much different interface though.

Michael L wrote:http://raxntrax.com
Also check out MoZys.
Its a rack of interesting processors however theyre also individual plugins so can be loaded into any host, or RaxnTrax of course
Amazon: why not use an alternative

UncleAge wrote:Check out SensoMusic's Usine Hollyhock. If you don't mind rolling up your sleeves and rolling your own I think you'll find you can do a lot of the same things. Much different interface though.
I was with Usine in the very early days and it was not that comprehensive for midi - has that changed?

also the upgrading got very expensive

woggle wrote:
UncleAge wrote:Check out SensoMusic's Usine Hollyhock. If you don't mind rolling up your sleeves and rolling your own I think you'll find you can do a lot of the same things. Much different interface though.
I was with Usine in the very early days and it was not that comprehensive for midi - has that changed?
I didn't start with it until HH2. What were the midi short comings when you used it?
woggle wrote:also the upgrading got very expensive
This can be an issue for some.

UncleAge wrote: What were the midi short comings when you used it?
just lack of functionality - it was always a high quality code base

pdxindy wrote:

I asked colin if the forthcoming 'loomer ' architect would rival numerology , his answer was yes and it would even surpass it in many ways .
He's been working on it for over 5 years , so it better be good .
Midi modules can be created from scracth etc...
It does look good
viewtopic.php?f=141&t=454461&start=780
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

gentleclockdivider wrote:
pdxindy wrote:

I asked colin if the forthcoming 'loomer ' architect would rival numerology , his answer was yes and it would even surpass it in many ways .
He's been working on it for over 5 years , so it better be good .
Midi modules can be created from scracth etc...
It does look good
viewtopic.php?f=141&t=454461&start=780
If Colin nails the Usability I think Loomer Architect will be amazing and very successful. The functionality that we've seen hints at is far greater than anything else. I think I will be buying it as soon as I can - same for everyone else who has been on that topic for the last couple of iterations :)

Thank you everyone for your input! Is Loomer's product expected to be released soon?

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”